The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:33 am

Hi!, I'm Fausto. I live in Mexico and love the games , I'm novice in construct 2 hope to learn something from it :D
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:07 am

I'm new to Scirra. I find it much easier to use than game maker. Hopefully I get acclimated pretty quickly.
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:17 am

Is this a common thing to do? I don't know. Let's hope so lol. Just seeing where this goes, I like games even though I can't play any at this point in time lmao.
B

Post » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:10 pm

Message: Heinz is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Hey developers!

My name's Heinz, independent game developer, digital artist and music producer from South Africa. I've had a great time developing with Construct since my transition from Stencyl. I made a couple of android games, latest release which i personally love is "Titan's Tower" and would appreciate if a few fellow dev's can review/rate it on Google Play.Shout out to Scirra Team, love and respect.

Thank you for the service and well functioning system,

Regards,

Remote Pineapple Games :-)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:49 pm

Hey there. My name is Indigo.
I mostly do 3d stuff but I am interested in branching out.
I haven't used this engine in a while, since my first term in school actually so its been about two years.
But I'm getting back into it!
Any tips welcome.

Thanks guys.
B

Post » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:34 am

Hi, I am Cyndi and excited to start!
B

Post » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:58 am

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

my name is Mathias, the german pendant to "Matthew".
I stumbled into a Unity/C# online course via udemy a few months ago, and the dream of creating my own video game came up again, but this time so hard I had to actually do something, not just dream about it. In this process, i found Scirra and Construct 2. Unbelievable. :shock:
Now I'm completing some of the tutorials day by day - and I love it (my girlfriend [yeah, really! :D ] hates that, because the last few days it consumed all my free time).
I'm 28 years old, live in Bavaria / Germany, working full time as a technical editor in engineering.
Besides that, I'm about to start my own tiny company, with which I want to be self-employed as a beta-/usability tester, translator & localizator and script writer/editor for video games. I'd love to hear what you think about that.

I think that's all for the moment. Hope to get to know some of you better and to play your Construct- selfmade games soon. :)
Have a nice time and follow your dreams, if it makes you happy.

Mathias / sexymuffin
B

Post » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:42 pm

Hi there everyone! I'm Baykim and very keen to check out Construct2 and game development. See yous around.
B
S

Post » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:22 pm

I am Afra from Isfahan, Iran. I am studding game developing at univercity. I love games and I really love contrust 2!
B
S

Post » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:02 pm

Hello everyone !

My name is Celio, i am 17 years old.

Nice to meet you ! x)
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic