The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:22 pm

Hi.
I'm Steve.
I am looking forward to experimenting with Construct 2 to create games with my kids!
B

Post » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:17 pm

Hi, Im from Peru, I am 25 and want start to making awesome games with C2. :geek:
B

Post » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:38 pm

Hello,

My name is Sorin and I'm a huge fan of Contra and Double Dragon series, especially the 8-bit ones.
I came to Construct to, hopefully, create my own game without needing to learn coding (which I wish to learn as soon as possible, I'm in really need of it).

Anyway, I hope I can builld my dream game and find fans of these games to work with.

See you, around!
B

Post » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:35 pm

Hi!
I'm ThePowerPlayer, and I have always wanted to create my very own video game, but at first, I didn't know how.
I spent hours looking for the perfect game-making software, and eventually I came upon Construct 2, BUT I actually didn't get it at first, not knowing of its full potential.
A long time later, I found Construct 2 again, and this time, seeing how simple it was and what you could make with it, I downloaded the free version.
I hope to make lots of fun games and purchase the full version soon!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:05 am

Hello my name is Alex I come from Indonesia , I hope i can make my own game without having to learn a programming language using contruct 2. thank you so much :D
B

Post » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:10 am

Hey! My name is Filipe! I'm from Brazil and my dream is to work with game development as a programmer and use some engine. Now trying Construct 2 for an indie 2D pixel isometric tribute game :D Thanks, cya!
B

Post » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:22 am

Hej tu sim8989 Witajcie
B

Post » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:13 am

Hello. I had ideas about making vid-games since I saw the first vid-game back in last century. I even studied programming, but my knowledge in that field are very basic (zx spectrum basic, that's it), so the ideas were just ideas. But now, after I found we can use game editors to make something we want, well, I was going to say my big thanks to the people who made it possible. The best way of saying it was buying a license of Construct 2. Now I will try and learn, maybe I will make my dream vid-games, maybe not, but regardless of the outcome, I feel satisfied already. Thanks, Scirra!
B

Post » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:35 am

Hello everyone !

It's really nice to be a part of such great community. I am using Construct 2 for some time ,
I like to design simple games , my other interests are Pixel art and Music.
B

Post » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:46 pm

Hello my name is Gustavo Luis de Sousa Machado, like anime and games but especially games in 2d . I am Brazilian and I am 13 years old, do birthday July 10th and will make 14 years this year . In future i will buy the Construct 2 and i will create my games without limitation, greetings to all and thank you!!! :D
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic