The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:35 am

Hi Everybody,

My Name is Anthony. I'm 23 years old and I come from Cameroon (in Africa). Before writing anything else, I want to apologize for my English mistakes I was born in the french part of Cameroon so I learnt English at school.

I'm a Student and my major is Computer Science. I really enjoy using Construct 2 because everything is so easy. I tried "Crafty.js" but this tool is really too difficult to use.

Please, Feel free to check my profile. I will upload very soon my first game with Construct 2. You can find some screenshots in the forum. I also have a github profile but I need to upload more projects.

Thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:12 am

Hi all,

I'm Ameer. I am from Cape Town, South Africa! I've always been interested in making games, but have never been able to stomach the programming languages needed.

I have taught myself some of the basics required to put games together and Construct 2 solves the programming hitch and then some!

I'm currently pursuing my PhD in Biological Sciences in Singapore and do the game dev stuff in the little free time I can find.

I'm currently working on 3 projects (I'm not sure where to showcase the WIPs) and will definitely try to finish these (I also have issues with attention spans.

Anyways, Its good to be here!
Thanks
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:36 am

@Spirantula: The "Your creations" forum is a good place for the WIPs.

@anthonykojima: Salut

Welcome to you guys and to @DalekAddison too (no jealous )
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Hey there guys,

I am new to C2,GD is my forte, i have designed a few board games, this will be my first foray into making digital games
B

Post » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:13 pm

ciao sono un nuovo iscritto . Construct 2 e magnifico!!!      
B

Post » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:04 am

Hi newcomers, welcome on the forum.
@Marco: Hello, the prefered language on the forum is english. If you can, please put even a google translated version of your message in your posts.

--
@ Marco: Ciao, il linguaggio preferito sul forum l'inglese. Se potete, mettete anche una versione tradotta google del messaggio nei tuoi messaggi.

Welcome on the forums. Kyatric2012-03-02 11:04:44

Image Image
Image Image

B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:38 pm

HI,

My name is Chris, i work as a web designer and have a hobby for FL studio, now i need som more to do and i had this idea to create a game but didn't know how to start.

So i serched the web for game engiens and it seemed alot pointed to Construct, so here i am. I have played around with the free edition for a little while now and i just bought the standart edition.

But how do i upgrade the free to standart?

See you all around in cyberspace. ^^
B

Post » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:49 pm

@Szin: in your paypal email adress you should have received a mail by licensehelp@scirra.com.
Check your junk mail to see if the mail wasn't directed into it and mark it as non-spam.
Copy the license file to your disk, and in C2 go into the about dialog and click "Load license file".
Select the location of your license, validate, you should be done.

Welcome on the forums.

Image Image
Image Image

B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:55 pm

Ah, super, thank you.
B

Post » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Just trying to turn my dreams into a reality. That's all.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic