The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:51 pm

Hello there;

I'm a newbie in game making. Hope this software helps me some.
B

Post » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Hello and nice to meet you,

My name is Sebastian Ersen and I am a web developer and designer. For a long time now I wanted to create a game and now we have a team based competition in our company. My friends recommended this software and I am sure it will turn my idea into a miracle.

Thanks and have fun !
B

Post » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:05 am

Hello all, I am Seabass.

Well that's not literally my name. For some time now, I had been feeling the urgent need to make a game hence the
power of said medium, it's ability to reach such a large crowd of great people, and overall likeness telling a story through them. As of Feburary 2016, I am a user of this powerful game engine, and my Scirra Arcade username is Blurry Face. I am very excited to join this community and make games with this potentially limitless 2D tool to be my canvas, and I do not promise to do great things in the future, but to make great things NOW, and always, if I ever have the time. :)

(I'm a hobbyist for C2, so I do not always have time for it and may be using other game engines or might be doing some other obligations.)
B

Post » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:36 am

Hello world!

My name is Byron and I love video games. :D
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:29 am

Hi everyone,

I'm Stephen and I'm an experienced web Developer and wanted to have a play around with a game engine and see if I could make something. I'm glad construct makes it so simple to get started but also advanced enough that there's still plenty to learn. Been going for about 4 days now and I've been using it pretty solidly so far
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:57 pm

Message: EduardoReis can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 2 URLS modified. Why?
Hello everyone,

My name is Eduardo Reis. I'm Fábrica de Heróis (http://www.fabricadeherois.com.br) developer and also the illustrator of the game Mercenaries Vs Zombies (http://www.kongregate.com/games/danield278/mercenaries-vs-zombies).

I hope to learn a little to develop my own games.

Hugs to all!
B

Post » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:18 pm

Hi, my name is Hugo and I'm from Brazil.
I have been trying to use other Engines for game design, until I knew Construct 2. Actually, I'm trying to develop educational games.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Hello hello I am a student as a video game designer and would really enjoy this program so looking forward to trying my best to create some enjoyable games
B
S

Post » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:55 am

Hi, my name is Kenji.
Nice to meet you. :D
B
S

Post » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:47 am

Hi ! I'm Mario.
I made game with Game Maker Studio, but i want to learn also to use Construct2.
I like this tool for its games in HTML5 (it's the future).
Often i help a website that spreads free indie games and this give me the possibility to know several devs and indie games :)
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic