The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:11 pm

Hello, my name is ChocoPeach, I'm new here (as you may notice) and the first time I heard of Construct 2 was on the credits of a game titled "This is not a game."
B

Post » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:46 am

Hello! :lol:
B

Post » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:06 pm

Hi, I'm Ricardo but you can call me Zé (or PXzin)

For the last 10 years I've been workig with Internet Development, many of then in communication softwares.
Back in 2013, I come back to the university to course a graduation in Game Development.

When I first see Construct2 I become a spreader and start to speak and teach people about this little piece of heaven :P

Until now, make games is my hobby and I never finalize one. This time, I pretend to end and ship as soon as possible.

As a Native Portugues Speaker, I use a lot of commas. But I'm trying to stop. I started a english course and maybe my english will be better in the next few months.
-- Ze - Z - Zé --
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:28 pm

Hey everyone XD
B

Post » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:21 am

This looked like an interesting site and I've always wanted to make a game, so here I am. Hello everybody! :D
B

Post » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:51 am

I guess this is where I should start. Hi everyone. Over the past few years I have been teaching myself the ins an outs of basic web design and graphic design. In search of new educational pursuits, I came across this forum. I never really considered game design before, but any type of coding and software I can learn the better. I think this might be my next challenge. So, I am perusing the forum to gain inspiration, learn, and see if I might want to make this my next educational venture.
B

Post » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:32 am

Hi,

My name is Robert Chappell. I am from London, UK. I like to say hello to all members.
B

Post » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Hello,
I am from WV USA and I am getting into games as a hobby. Read about Construct 2 on the internet.
B

Post » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:44 pm

Mr. Swanson the video game design teacher! here to help!
B

Post » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:07 pm

I am litoraly brand new to game designing, developing, stuff like that. i know very basic stuff, and i hope getting experience from this can help. Ive played lots of games, so i really want to try and incorperate some things that ive seen into things i make.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic