The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:11 am

Hey there. Experienced in game development, mostly on consoles, with some mobile experience on Android and with Unity. Totally new to Construct 2 though so thought I'd take a look at it for prototyping and proof of concept type stuff.
B

Post » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:25 pm

am form Yemen but I live in UK London. I know this program because my teacher in college is teaching me how to use it and create games
B

Post » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:47 pm

yooooooooooo :lol:
B

Post » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:11 pm

Salutations! [Hello World!]

Always wanted to check out game development, so I figured, why not now? Looking forward to learning a lot. :geek:
B

Post » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:56 pm

MAJOR kLUTZ
B

Post » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:46 pm

My names Aiden and I hope I can make some cool stuff!
B

Post » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:53 am

Hello!!! I actually got here by searching "Best game creating websites" and i just saw the look of this and I was interested!!! Anyways, hi, my name is Torren :3 and the Doges sent me to find a good game creating website and I think the doges will be proud!
ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY DOGE!!!
B

Post » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:07 am

Hello everyone my name is Brandon. I've recently started my career in animating professionally in America and Japan within the last two years. I've always been a hard worker and I've always been dedicated and looking to learn new things. I recently picked up this software because I wanted to make a turn based JRPG. So far I've been doing multiple of test and it seems to work out quite well even though its a hassle. Now my development starts and I hope to release my game between 2017-2019 :) you will probably see me on the forum asking for help here and there, writing tutorials, sharing my work flow, and just general posting. If you ever need any help please message me. :)
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:20 pm

Good day everyone! I'm from Яussia, and I'm wonna make something mindblowing with Construct 2!
B

Post » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:14 pm

hola
estoy interesado en la construccion de juegos y revisando creo este programa es el mejor y deseo aprender mas de el
gracias por los ejemplos
atte
fernando
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic