The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:57 pm

Hey, my name is Austin. I grew up in the states but live in Alberta, Canada now. Was wanting a hobby and when it comes to video games i have a deep passion so i decided i wanted to toy around with the idea of making some games for fun.
B

Post » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:50 am

How many introverts out there? I'm sure every one of you hate introductions as much as I do!

Anyways, I'm a Senior Network Analyst by day and a indie developer by night. I hail from the north side of Atlanta, and have lived in Georgia most of my life. I am interested in creating story driven mobile games for phone and maybe tablets. Some of my fondest memories of gaming came from my old spinach-green Game Boy, playing classics like Final Fantasy Adventure, Final Fantasy Legend, Gargoyle's Quest, etc...

I'm currently working on a passion project called "Quo". It's a free-roaming adventure game with puzzles and some strategy elements. I was looking for an engine after learning some JavaScript, and came across Construct 2. I have some background with C, C++, and Java, but really didn't even know where to start to create a real engine. Seemed better to use a canned one and learn how it works before trying to build my own.

Nice to meet all of you - now get back to making your game :)
B

Post » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:13 am

Some one at the School I'm going to told me about this website. maybe it will help me study!
B

Post » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:37 pm

Hi! I'm Aerdian and I'm new here! I'm interested in making games with Construct 2!
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:13 pm

Hi! My name is Jeff Rayner, :D
and I am new with construct 2, but already I'm developing a game called " Maze of Survivor " :o
will soon be available to play. 8-)
B

Post » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi all :mrgreen:
I'm Long time player or various games & write reporting & scripts @ my 9-5. Looking to get some of the games I would love to play out & available. :D
B

Post » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:41 pm

Hello Construct 2 Users,

My strengths are in graphic design, I'm open to interacting and collaborating with anyone who is strong at applying logic / behaviours to graphics for game play.

Take care
B

Post » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:35 pm

Hi Folks my AKA is VacksPredator, I heard about this tool from a developer body.

See you Arround
B

Post » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:45 pm

Hi I am Billoo and i would like to share the best games i have ever played with you all.

Have fun
B

Post » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:46 am

Hello Guys,

I am Roland Pospichal. I love to listen songs. Rihanna is my favorite.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic