The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Welcome to all the new comers from such a broad horizon.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Hello, My name is Aaron Burton and I deign games. I go to the art institute studying Game art and design. I like funny movies, slurpees, and vacations.

when i herd of construct i downloaded it and it is pretty cool. I hope to create some cool games in the future.

Games i'm working on: The legend of Bloo, and Dragon Orbs.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Hey Constructors, I just noticed that if I make another post, I'll push my rep to 800! w00t. I am a graphic designer, I live in Pittsburgh, so far I've made Carl & WarpRiders. Both are works in progress. I find almost everything interesting and I am always down to shoot the sh*tif I am in the IRC chat, hit me up!the_chosen_byte2012-03-07 15:02:12
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:28 am

I had posted this already in one of the Open Topics threads, but figured I'd say "Hi!" here, too. :)

I'm slightly depressing thirty-nine, community developer/manager since the mid 1990s for a variety of social gaming companies, and here because I'm interested in a creative outlet that's both fun and engaging.

I bumped into C2 when I was looking into HTML5-based browser games, and after fiddling around with some of the alternatives, picked up a copy of the software. Haven't got anything that's ready for sharing yet, but nevertheless having a blast! Mivo2012-03-07 04:31:03
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:40 pm

Hello all
Am George, and new to this forum.
B

Post » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Hello from Sweden.

I come from a 2D/3D graphics background and now stepping into creating my own games. Really having fun creating small worlds that come alive in the form of a game. Also a good way for me to combine it with music I make.

Have been playing around with Contruct Classic on and off in the past. I have now for the first time tested Construct 2. Just finished my first project and already looking forward to starting up the next.

Looking forward to seeing the future development of C2 and sharing my own creations.
B
S

Post » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Salutations everyone!

I look forward to being an active member of this community. I'm fairly new to making games of any kind so I hope to draw upon the knowledge of more experienced programmers. I will be using construct to build a hack and slash side scroller.
B

Post » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Hello everyone!

For some reason on the forums a while back my old account wasn't able to post on the forums so I made a new one for the new company a friend and I would like to start, making games from Construct 2. My old account was ZakkiOrichalcum, and now I'm OctaveEight lol :D
B
G

Post » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Hi there. My online name is Wyatt, and I'm a games programming student. For the past eight years I've been using RPG Maker (but other things at Uni) and am proficient in C, C++, PHP, Ruby and HTML/JS.

I'm just getting into Construct really, but liking what I've seen so far.
B

Post » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi all im solid
I have used construct classic for various fun personal projects.
Now i hope to use construct 2 to redevelop a game i first made using
game maker.
I love the idea of a browser based version of the game that is called: Need Help With Drugs ? Talk to Frank !
Its a drug dealer action/strategy game with a comedy element
I am finding construct 2 pretty easy to use and have some promising results so far.
Once things are looking a little more game like i will post the progress on here
solidSolid Knight2012-03-07 22:28:45
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic