The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:26 am

Hello Everyone I am A person :D
B

Post » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:30 pm

Hi I'm Jhon smith from Nevada
B

Post » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:02 pm

Hello,

My name is Kyle Main, I come from a life of creating interactive multimedia for eLearning for fortune 500 companies.

13 years ago, I created 4 Flash games for Dow AgroSciences and added questions. The eLearning industry now calls that Gamification.

I love Flash, but Construct 2 looks awesome, now that Flash is not as alive as it was in the past. Now called Animate from Adobe, I think it is still a tool I would use to create my own game assets and sprite sheets.

Does anyone else use Flash and Construct 2? Does anyone use Construct 2 to create E-Learning Games?

Thanks,
Kyle G. Main
B
S

Post » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Hey there everyone! I come from a programming background, but in hopes that Scirra will speed development time for any 2d games I wish to develop.
B

Post » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:24 pm

Hi everyone. My name is Walder and I'm from the Dominican Republic. I love programming and I am studying software engineering. I hope to learn how to create great games with this aplicción.
B

Post » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:30 pm

Dear Everyone who is bothered reading this,

Hi, I come from New Zealand and I am turning 13. I learnt about Construct 2 from my dad, my school and friends. I enjoy making games for friends and family to play and I hope to learn more about the various features in Construct 2 so I can create even more exciting and interesting games. So far I have only created one simple game which I hope to post on this website.

Sincerely JTMASTER
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:30 pm

Hello reader,
for now you can call me Michii :D . I decided to join the Siccra website because I want to learn how to make basic yet games. A little about myself is that I'm a fellow K-Pop , and anime fan. I plan to make mostly K-Pop bias games, mostly a gruop of biases and not just one bias for start. :? I hope can come to your expectations and enjoy my games.
Thank you for your time - Michii. ;)
B

Post » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:23 pm

Hi everyone Raidenware here! Interested in casual games, publishing to Android and online and learning what can be done with Construct2! Hello to you all!
B

Post » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Just realised I never actually introduced myself! I'm Mike, I've been using C2 for two years now. I'm making a platformer called Down To Earth about an alien who crash-lands his ship in an Earth city and has to work out how to leave. This website has been invaluable in figuring out some of my problems along the way and I hope I can help other people who are just starting out :D
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:11 pm

Hi! I Vinaigrette. Two months ago I discovered Construct 2. Made the first game vinegret.com.ua/game/troia/
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic