The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:49 pm

Hello everyone,
I'm Fernando, and I'm trying to make a game with construct 2.
Thankkss!
"Hello my friend stay a while and listen"
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:02 am

i am cool
B

Post » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:02 am

yoooooo
B

Post » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:26 am

:D
B

Post » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:02 pm

Message: jokerdeus can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hello world !

I'm an animator and I start to make games with Construct2
You can check my progress by following me on Twitter or my blog : https://twitter.com/ourotorrus

Cheers!
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:23 pm

I've been ask to compare this platform to another for potential use at our school.
B

Post » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:00 am

Hi,my name is Davide i'm from Sardegna, Italy,24 years old.
I remember when i was a kid me and my brother playing on a sega master system and it was amazing at that time.
Since that i've played thousand games, my favourite console is Nintendo64 (Banjo Kazooie is my favourite game).
But i love all type of games like monkey island series , battlecity(tank),mario bros .. but i dont want to bore you.
I want to practice my game developement skills ,in a first time i've tried to make 3d games with Unity and Unreal Engine 4 but it was too had for me ,so i've changed my mind and get back in 2D ,i've searched for a software that allow me to make that more easily and i found Construct2 very interesting .
I hope this is a good way to start making my own videogame!

I'm really happy to be in this forum,thanks. See ya! :D
Last edited by constructor0 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
B

Post » Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:01 am

Hi All--

I'm a middle school teacher and life long gamer just playing around with a new hobby. I've made a few failed game attempts and I'm excited to play around more. My twitter is @MinkDingus feel free to check it out.

Thanks!
B

Post » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:52 pm

Hey! My name is Mateus Sales, and i'm graphic design student, discoverying the game development world :)
B
S

Post » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:06 pm

Hi @all,
i'm Rakowu, developer and proud member of ZRGames. I develop with construct2 and use it for Game jams. I work as digital media designer basically for homepages, but I try to use my Javascript knowledge for game developing. There be much more people who will be much better than me and it's ok. I like game development and hope to work one day as full-time Gamedeveloper.

Here one of my Jam games:
https://www.scirra.com/arcade/puzzle-ga ... shift-7040

If you have any question let me know I'll try to help.

kind regards,
Rakowu
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic