The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:27 pm

Hi my name is Jose I'm 25 years old and was introduced to this software in college (Video Game Design & Development). I'm trying to simultaneously learn this and Unity. Obviously this is easier for 2D games. What I would like to get out of Construct is to make my own clones of 2D games out there already to really learn how those games are made. For example I'd like to recreate Pacman and Megaman. I'm going to start off by doing the tutorials. :)
B
S

Post » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:39 am

B

Post » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:53 am

Hello,
My name is KucingBudhug, and I work as 2D artist (mostly pixel art). I joined the community because I want to share my works, game assets especially, and I hope they can be useful to the community.

Thank you :D
B
S

Post » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:52 pm

Hello everyone!
:D :D :D :D
B

Post » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:25 pm

Hi. My name is Paweł, and i am from Poland. I was born in 1982. I graduade an informatic school. Also i am a homely artist. I make music, and i can play with graphics on computer. I really want to make games - it's my wish... Prapobly i will try to make a platform games. Greetings. :D
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:31 pm

meow I game :!: :D
B

Post » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:41 am

I'm Gabby and I made a character. I thought, this character is cool, I should make a couple more of them and they should have their own game! Original character was scrapped. Now I have all these new cat characters that I hope I can incorporate into a game. :b
B

Post » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:47 pm

im from the US and my fried showed me
B

Post » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:26 am

Hi i am hype queen and i love music and videos games
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Hello guys, i've just get reall interested in game development. I've always loved gaming(since my childhood), and with a few motivation factors (like the documentarie about indie games on netflix haha), now been a ADS student already developed a few things in my previous interneeshipment i'm ready for some game programing and need to start somewhere to get some idead of what it is. I already know a few things , cause i got some game developer friends ,but, not enough for that mission so i am the new guy haha.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic