The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat May 21, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello!

Thooru from drawordrop.com here.
We are mostly a team of artists, but on the last times we've dipped our toes on making our own games.
Biggest project so far is Siklo, (siklogame.tumblr.com) an adventure game. It was gonna be made on rpgmaker, but I feel like the engine limits it too much, especially as I want to be able to add turn-based action combat and other features to it.
After exploring the possibilities, Construct2 seems like the best choice for a poor brainless artists with no coding abilities to make the game of their dreams!
B

Post » Sat May 21, 2016 8:10 pm

Hi there! I'm JDebstup (not my real name, obviously), and I love making games in my spare time! Glad to be a member of the community!

I'm quite a noob in these kinds of topics, so please do help me out at times!

:D
B
S

Post » Sun May 22, 2016 1:22 am

I'm Angelo Valdez and I would like to join the forum to learn more about Construct 2. Hoping that I could make some friends here.
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 22, 2016 9:25 am

Hi ... *Waves* I'm here because I've started a degree in Digital Design and our lecturer said go here and create an account.
So I did.
Please don't judge me :lol:
B
S

Post » Sun May 22, 2016 7:43 pm

Hi, er........I don't talk much. Happy to be here tho ;)
B
S

Post » Mon May 23, 2016 12:09 am

Egypt 8-) 8-)
B

Post » Mon May 23, 2016 9:00 am

Hi. My name is Alex.
B

Post » Mon May 23, 2016 1:31 pm

Unable to use Free edition, if this free trial edition works.. I can go for pro,, Any one could help !?
I am getting this error, please see http://prntscr.com/b7fhd4 :shock:
B

Post » Mon May 23, 2016 1:51 pm

Hi there, I'm Brenda, nice to meet you all. ;) I heard about Construct2 from a friend which is currently working in the film industry.
Thanks for this incredible tool!
B

Post » Mon May 23, 2016 2:15 pm

@kcjagadeep
This section of the forum is just for introductions.

If you require help, please post in the Construct 2 'How Do I' section of the forum.

BTW that error can be caused by out of date gpu drivers. Please include as much info when when requesting help such as OS, memory, GPU, C2 version etc.

Do not respond to this post in this thread. Create a new post in the correct section.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic