The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:52 am

Hello guys,

My name is Stephen, and I'm from the Philippines. I'm just starting to learn the basics of creating and developing my own game(s) using the html5 technology and luckily i found my way here. I hope to learn a lot from you as i move my way up in game development, and i thank Scirra for creating such a wonderful application that can help even the most inexperienced developer out there. I hope someday i could purchase the standard edition to improve my skills, but for the meantime I'll just go ahead and get whatever i could squeezed from the free edition. Thanks and a very construct day to all.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:57 am

Hello guys.
My name is Zak, and I'm from Kenya who loves IT and design. When I was googling about HTML5 app creator I really found this software. To my amazement it was a Game creator and I got interested in it by downloading the free edition. I hope one day to buy the Standard Edition but by the meantime I hope to develop my skills in creating games using Construct2 and to learn alot from you guys. I thank the Construct2 developer to creating such a wonderful app.
Have a great day.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:36 am

Hi there everybody,

My name is Joao and I'm from Portugal. I am a Software Developer but I wanted a tool to help me building a game quiclky.

After I found Construct 2 I stopped searching. This is what I need.

I'll now start building something and hope to share my ideas over here in the forum and then my game ;) I also hope to get some help when needed and of course I'll also help others when I start to understand how things work.

Greetings to all,
Joao
B

Post » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Hi all,

My name is Lee, I'm from England but have been living in Spain for 5 or so years. I've been building websites for a while and have also made levels for Doom II and Quake (old school I know!).. so Construct is perfect for me, not too simple and not that difficult to figure out the code, great for creationists like myself :)

Saving up for a better version than the free one, I'd really like to make something addictive and mega fun out of this.

salut!
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:45 pm

So, I'm using my online moniker that I've used since I was like 12 when it seemed "cool", (I'm 33 now, with a new baby!), I've dabbled in modding and playing with various game engines off and on for years, but never really finished anything. (My real-world career has been tech support, system administration and similar) Hopefully Construct2's more constrained scope will help keep me focused enough on what I can actually accomplish, not what is theoretically possible. :)
B

Post » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Diogo and I'm from Portugal. Since i was young i always wanted to make a game so i started looking for 2D game engines but they were never what i expected but i found construct and in my opinion is the most powerfull and the one that has a better community so here i am!

Have a nice day
B
G

Post » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Hello,
I am John Caldwell, computer artist, sculptor, computer arts teacher. I accidently discovered your program while searching something else on youtube. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered you don't have a Mac version. I teach in a Mac lab. I had hoped to have my students make your games for the iphone. Oh well...
B

Post » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:47 am

Hi the name is BlackByte (My real name is Nir),
I've started my gaming history a few years ago, when Commodore 64 was the state of the art computer, and atari ruled the market (you can guess how old I am).
Loved the games back then and the evolution of the market.
I do programming mainly, love to design and the graphics.

happy to join this community.
B

Post » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:33 pm

Hi all,

I'm Igor (Yeah, I know, when I grow up, I will be Igor anyhow :)) )

And I'm new in any kind of game development.

i find Construct 2 fantastic tool, and I hope I'll learn it quickly.
B
G

Post » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Hi to all the newcomers
Interesting new wave of new faces.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic