The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:09 am

Hello, my name is Natalie Moreno I am Colombian and I heard 2 Construct a systems engineer who recommended it to me to be able to carry out a video game. :D :D
B
S

Post » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:30 am

aut student
B

Post » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:34 am

Hey guys,

Sorry for not properly introducing myself earlier but I'm Daniel, a gamerdad who's close to reaching 40, who got inspired to learn about game creation after watching the kids fiddle with craft types of games :)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:59 pm

Hi, gamers, rs.
Well I'm love developer software for web and desktop, now start in games. I prefer .net and client side js for deve web and now lets goo start with Constructor.

I live in SP brazil, and lets goo play games, if anyone like share experiences with deve games I very aprechiet.

tks
B

Post » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:52 am

Hello, I.C. here. I'm from asia and ever since I was 8, I have always wanted to create a game of my own. I like roleplaying games and adventure games. I searched up game maker and the first option was construct 2. So I decided to check it out. I don't want to add in too much information, But thanks!
B

Post » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:10 am

Hello I am xXDogeLordXx22 and I will end up being a game developer. I live in Australia, Melbourne. I will be working with RedEnder to develop games. I will be in the Contract Games studio. We will be working on FPS, RPG, 2D, 3D, Freeroam and much more. :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :lol: 8-) :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :ugeek: :geek: :mrgreen:
B

Post » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:53 pm

Hello I'm a local artist checking this out 😊I'm in canada wanting to make some games ^_^
B

Post » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:02 pm

8-) I'm Anonymous Sinner You can Call me Red or Anosin I'm Just A Normal Fangirl :twisted: OR AM I
I'm From California
B

Post » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:06 pm

Hi developers,
I am from Italy and I'm having great fun with construct 2
B

Post » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:35 pm

Im from the US. I've tried game maker a little bit. Made it through the tutorial for basis platformers. Thought coding was a bit of a hassle. So here I am trying out construct. Hopes are high.
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic