The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:51 pm

At first, I hope you will appologize myself for my english writing.

So, I'm a french professor. For the moment I use construct classic for making mathematic version of classic game (like flappy bird, doodle jump...).
The game are thinking on my classroom. Then I make it in my spare time.

I'm here to try to understand how to make game with construct 2, but I'm also here to improve my job.

I'm not a regular game player since 20 years. The last game that I play a lot was Asteroids on Atari 2600.

Thanks for reading.

See you on the forum !
Is it possible to make mathematics games that are addictive. I hope...
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:23 am

Hi. My name is Michael. I found this site after carefully researching a few different platforms. I'm a United States Marine Corps Veteran and a Kent State University Alum. I'm currently working to design my first game!
B

Post » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:51 pm

Hi All, My name is charles and I'm new to games development. I'm currently working as a software developer based in Malaysia :)
B

Post » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:08 am

I'm here :lol: 8-) :twisted: :shock: :o :D 8-) :ugeek:
B

Post » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:09 am

:P :x :o :shock: :? :D :) 8-) :twisted: :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :!: :?: :P :arrow: yeah :roll:
B

Post » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:57 am

Hey everybody! 'Smiles and waves shyly" Folks can call me Mutt and I'm happy to meet everyone and finally get some of my ideas out in the world! :)

I've been playing all sorts of video games since I got my first PS2 console for my 8th birthday. I graduated from college last year and Game Studies and Design happened to be one of my minors. I've won a couple of awards for game design challenges from gamecareerguide.com and made/conceptualized many well reviewed games for my finals in those classes. Since graduation I've wanted to work in the game industry for a while, but I was too overwhelmed with all of the programming know how you had to have to get in. So I'm hoping I can use this site to get some good old creative juices flowing and just have some fun.
B

Post » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:17 am

Yo im CJ, im 17 and as of this day [6/30/2016] im currently in year 12 studying Interactive Digital Design at The Brit School. Im hoping to go to Hertfordshire Uni to study 3D Games Art & Design and then make video games.
thanks for listening lads :mrgreen:
B

Post » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:46 pm

hello, i am rowan, i love coding and heard about construct 2 from a friend, i hope to make games professionally someday.
B

Post » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello my name is Tamm, I am from Kentucky and I used construct 2 at OCSS (Oldham county summer scholars program) and I would like to use it on my own
B

Post » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:35 pm

My name is Dylan
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic