The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Hello Guys, I'm new to the GameDev. world hope to get the hang of it !
B

Post » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi, I am new to the forum.

I have been reading lot of the site content from the past weeks and I am very impressed with the information quality found here.

I am interested in sports arcade game (hockey in particular). I hope to post a full workable demo within the next month.

[edit]
I am from Montreal, Qubec, Canada

Thanks,
IronRickIronRick2012-03-13 20:34:36
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:21 am

Hello peoples!I'm Sergey Zhukov from Ukraine! I wish good luck for all you guys!
B

Post » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:22 pm

Hello All,

Im Ricardo From Portugal

B
S

Post » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:58 pm

hi
i am ras
from slovenia
B

Post » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:20 pm

Completed the tutorials and ready to go. I've been making a few games for Android in Javascript/Phonegap. (See Trivia Toy in the Market)

Now I really am excited to develop using Construct 2. I'm doing the tutorials now and have some really fun ideas. Looking forward to trying out what everyone else is doing too.

If there's more that I need that I can't do, I might dive into plugin development since I have some Javascript knowledge.

Hi all!

Brian
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Hi everyone!

My name is Michael Burnley or cabinboy, whichever you prefer. I like pirates a lot (the "y'arr!" kind) though not as much as game design (and only slightly more than tacos.)

I've been making games for a little over a year, though I have yet to finish one. As a result I've got a good amount of personal projects open that I switch between working on.

Oh, and I'm also working on a yet-to-be-released Android game with the company I'm heading. That one I'll have to release so you'll have something of mine to see, eventually. :)

Excited to get going with this! I'll be entering the HBGames contest. Hopefully I can make something that y'all will like. Well, that's my story. Nice to meet you. :D
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:24 pm

I am Ivan K. Founder and lead programmer of Black Viking Games. Our mission is to create games that help to make people smarter through the use of physics and history. We decided on using Construct 2 because of our love of HTML5 and its profound potential. "HELLO WORLD"
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:25 pm

good luck!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:10 am

Hi,

I hailed from HBGames, joined the forum yesterday after I decided to participate the Construct 2 + HBGames contest. I have never made a game before, despite having played plenty of them, but my creativity has been itching for action and I can't hold it any longer.

I enjoy telling stories, although rather than telling it in good ole text format, I decided to try a little twist - telling a story in the form of a game. An interactive story, you may say. This is what motivated me to look into the possibility of using a game engine.

I've researched many engines recently, Construct 2 included. The HBGames contest is going to motivate me to really make something real for once, instead of endlessly planning and researching. I might find myself jumping between many different engines, but for now Construct 2 is my choice due to the contest.

By the way, I'm a full time office admin and part time IT student (non-gaming development related degree), and game making is just a hobby that I have adopted recently. I don't plan to make anything serious, just want to tell a story!

That's enough about me. Looking forward to share my creations in the near future!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic