The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:06 pm

HOLA SOY JUAN CAMILO PAZ Y SOY UN INGENIERO EN SISITEMAS CREO JUEGOS EN DISTINTAS PLATAFORMAS AHORA QUIERO APRENDER MAS ACERCA DE COMO UTILIZAR CONTRUCTO Y DESARROLAR UN NUEVO JUEGO
B

Post » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:23 pm

my parent told me about this website and i decided to check it out
B

Post » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:17 am

Hi there! my name is Vincent and i like to desing a lot mechanics and design for videogames since arround 5 years ago
and i pretend to learn more about the programming of Construct 2 and other engines to make my works with the time and experience.

I don't make games apart from an old ASCII Project for baccalaureate that was a Chess game
I'm studding for Japanesse Teacher in my university and and love the computer hardware and software

Apart from that well not much, i try to play sometimes a videogame, chill out, listen music and work in a little game
that i'm making to know more about Construct 2 based in Autorunner
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:16 am

I'm just a guy hoping to gain some experience with game design software. Construct 2 is really great in that regard. Simple to use, and easy to learn.
B

Post » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:33 pm

From Russia... See video on youtube
B

Post » Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:55 pm

Hi all, I just downloaded Construct 2 and am getting acquainted with it. This is a good fit for me since I have zero programming experience. I'm going to make a game based on the children's fantasy novel I wrote, and also games about global warming. Willowjune
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:39 pm

Hi all,

I am going to learn programming in university and Construct 2 is a good starting point.
Math is not my strong side, so I hope I learn something and develop my thought process in order to create complex structures and solve problems while working on a game. Thanks to all who help others in need, and to all who read this. :)

Cheers, have a good day
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:15 am

:D :)
B

Post » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:42 am

Hello!

I am an illustrator who always wanted to make games. While i do know enough programming to write a game in raw Javascript. i decided to check out Construct 2 for a better workflow and so far i am not disappointed. Most of the logic i am used to by now seems to be used efficiently and accessable.
B

Post » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:39 pm

Hello, everyone! I'm Bartu, a student in Germany. I've dreamt about making games since I was a child, so here goes nothing!
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic