The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:51 am

Hello Construct Community,

I'm from the United States, and I heard about Construct from a colleague who is working on a game project with me. I'm looking forward to what we can create with Construct. Thanks, guys!
B

Post » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:16 pm

Well, this is irritating. I have difficulty saving money (also known as having one part-time job in an American economy, lel), so I guess I'm stuck with the Free Edition for a month or two.

Ah well. I'd rather get familiar with what I'm working with before I unchain its capabilities anyway, I guess...
B

Post » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:19 am

Hi again. My real name is Ken. I am 76 years old.
I am an American living with my family in the Philippines.
I am not really new as I have had Construct2 on my computers on and off for the past 2-3 years. Never have really got good with it so I haven't published any games.
It seems harder this time but I am wanting to make it all the way to making my own game. I am retired so I have plenty of time to do it.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:42 pm

Message: pyremonk can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 2 URLS modified. Why?
Hi all, I'm a longtime game dev dabbler. I've had my eye on Construct 2 for awhile, but am primarily a Mac user. I've installed Windows today and this is the 2nd app I've installed since loading up.

You can see some of my work on my site (http://www.pyremonk.com) and tumblr (http://pyremonk.tumblr.com).

Looking forward to playing with Construct and making some simple games to share.
Last edited by pyremonk on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:23 am

I have never made a game before and have had many attempts. I know HTML and a person in a stream on Twitch gave me a link to construct 2 and said ok what the hell I will give it a spin and can not wait to use it. Thanks.

P.S. If I like this game developing software I might just go and by the full version :)

Sincerely,
BigOrange
B

Post » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:57 pm

Hello, well Im beginner at this, so hopefully can have experience from all community member (hopefully my brain RAM can process it well).... Thank you and have good day....
B

Post » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:12 pm

My name is Salman and I'm currently a 10th grader student I'm new to Construct 2 hoping best to make games for future working everyday to become perfect :) :) :)
When life gives you lemons throw them at someone
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:02 am

Hey I'm relative new to making games, and I wanted to start after my brother made a game on here called, Squirrel Squash. You should totally check it out!
Anyway this is my first reply on here sooooo
Bye!
B
S

Post » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:48 pm

Hi!
I'm Decio, I used to make little projects on RPG maker, so I'm trying out a new way :D
B

Post » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:31 pm

hi
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic