The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:02 pm

Hello,
New to this and thought this might help me get started in creating fun games.
B

Post » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:14 pm

Hi, my nickname is Enrraim. I'm trying to do some games, I have already done a simple one in unity, but it had a lot of bugs, I made some sprites to a character and I'm trying to make this one work in a game.
I have a lot of ideias to games and I'm trying to find people to help me to achieve this.
If you want someone to do someone in pixelart I can show you some of my works.
B

Post » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:43 am

I am from Clarksville ,TN and i just wanted to make games for fun.
B

Post » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:08 pm

Message: jeddyjeddy can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
i'm Adam and i started playing video games when i was 6 and got my first computer when i was 5.
Anyways i started coding 3 years ago and until now i have learnt HTML CSS C++ JAVA And JAVAScript
and thats how i got my interest in making games which i just started few months ago and i just
released my game https://www.scirra.com/arcade/shooting- ... sters-8859 that's the link
anyways, i guess that's all i can say about myself

if you guys want to contact me and you know, play anything please contact me however you want
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:07 pm

Hello! I just recently got the free edition of Construct 2 and have so many questions already! I plan on spending a lot of time on the help board, so you will probably see me a lot there :D
B
S

Post » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:25 pm

Hi, my name is Ishmael, I am from Nantucket. I love whaling and fishing trips. The sea cheers me up when I am depressed.
B

Post » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Super n00b here.
B
S

Post » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:25 pm

Hello, I'm Rodney I love to design and build websites. Now I'm learning game programing.
B
S

Post » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Hello guys! I'm Jazzy and I am a noob on this software. I'm from southern California and I got on here not only to learn about Construct 2 but to see if anyone would like to make a team with me, make video games and turn it into a business. I am also a hardcore gamer and an author as well as a student! Feel free to contact me if you want to chat, play PS4 (since I have one) or anything else! I love meeting new people! :D
B
S

Post » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:14 pm

Hello, My Real Name Is, Michayah And My Last Name Is Allen Age Don't Ask, My favorite Is Yellow, Orange I Have 3 Brother's Family Promblemes, Nice Friends
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic