The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:42 am

I'm Chaott, I've been using Construct 2 for awhile now, I think more than a year?
I first got Construct 2 because there weren't many online co-op games - nothing I could play with my overseas friends. I thought, instead of complaining about the lack of co-op games, why not make my own?
I can happily say that I've actually made a few now, none of them are being sold or anything, I've just been making them for my friends and I to mess with. They've all really enjoyed them, probably not as much as I have enjoyed learning and making them though, haha.
My last co-op game was recieved really well by my friends, and they told me I should work on actually selling it, so I've been polishing it and making sure there's no bugs before I sell it.
I'm also working on a single player mode, for those that don't have the luxury of a steady internet connection.
I'd like to sell games that are cheap and affordable, for people like me who can't afford games that are even over $20. Hopefully people like this game!
Anyway that's all there is to tell you about me I guess, hope you enjoy making games like I do :)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:59 am

Hi!

I'm Damyan, but usually go by "dastmo". I'm a hobbyist programmer, work in the IT sector (display ad monetization, actually) and strive to become world's top entertainer (mostly through books, but video games work too). Oh, I also play bass.

Since I'm an avid gamer, I've had a few tries to developing my own games. I was introduced to Construct 2 by Steam and I was hooked the moment I tried it. It's very simple to use, yet extremely powerful. I'm loving the engine so far! :)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:06 pm

Hi, I'm Acesurfer
B

Post » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:53 pm

Greetings all!

I am ODIronE. I work in the Network Engineering of a bigger ISP.
I'm not sure what I'll do with Construct2, so...

Regards
ODIronE
B

Post » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:04 am

Hey, I have used your software before and I love it!!!!
B

Post » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:09 am

Hi
B

Post » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:45 am

Hello everyone. I'm looking forward to create some games.
B
S

Post » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:31 am

HALO
B

Post » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:58 pm

Ohaio :)
I am Michael from Poland, I'm fulltime graphic designer, and at last I have spare time to mess up with Contrust :)
B

Post » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:07 pm

Imma be honest, I'm here for the rep XD
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic