The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:38 am

Hello Folks, I'm Kalewind... a newbie to the Scirra Construct world.
B
G

Post » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:07 am

I am Davis Beasley of Dreamgene Design, it's great to be on the forum. Scirra has created a great product and I will do my best to give back here. Cheers!
Dreamgenedesign.com
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:09 am

Hello all new faces, welcome on the forum
@CyberDagger: Fine analysis, I'd like to learn more about the concept of "horizontal upgrade" (and possibly the megaman mechanics you're talking about).
Would you mind post something about it in the general game design forum when you have some time ?

Great introduction and welcome in the community.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Hello everyone!
B

Post » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Hi all, first i want to say thank you to scirra to bring out such an awesome software for creating games.

My name is Handi Wijoyo, live in Indonesia. I'm one of freelance web application developer, know php, javascript, c#, and more progamming language. Playing games is my hobby especially mmorpg. Creating games is my dream.

I never imagine that a game will be easy to create like this. Thanks again to scirra teams.

Cheers!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:26 pm

[QUOTE=Kyatric]@CyberDagger: Fine analysis, I'd like to learn more about the concept of "horizontal upgrade" (and possibly the megaman mechanics you're talking about).
Would you mind post something about it in the general game design forum when you have some time ?[/QUOTE]

And now I know what I'll write about in the first post of my brand new blog! Thanks a lot for the sugestion. I'll make sure to also post it in the general game design forum, of course.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Robin Hood is Advanture Game Used Mancari Treasure, Find Weapon, Performance And Sharing With Friends
B

Post » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Hello dev gamer friends. My name is Ricardo Urbano, Brazil Sao Paulo. I am a graduate student in games. I'm a fan of rpg games, puzzle and adventure. I like Manga / Hq, Heavy Metal, Blues Rock and Roll. 30 years, married 10 years Programmer.
I hope to become a professional game developer using this great tool.

I also have a blog where he writes history (style Tolkien, Eragon etc). Besides placing the examples of game I try to do. http://www.mestreurbano.com.br/
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Hi, game community, my name is Guilherme Festas, and i am Portuguese. i am a huge fan of Platform, action, and dodge games. I spent a lot of time searching for an free engine easy to use. i tought i was asking to much, but i found Construct and i am Very happy with it.
I don't know how to code, so my games will not be very good in gameplay,
but i bet more on Art and originality.
B

Post » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Welcome Arkano! Hope you enjoy your time here!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic