The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:32 pm

Hello
This is Rithvik Podduturi, Founder and CEO of OpenHardwareDays. I created interest on Construct 2. I'm happy to be here
B

Post » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:16 pm

Hi everyone...
I'm (not really) known as disheveled_developer, and I am a high school student who makes games as a hobby (and I'm really convinced I am going to finish and publish this one game, no more procrastination)
I started coding and game development when I was 12.
That's all, I guess.
B

Post » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:35 pm

Hi! I'm quite new and and want to know how hard it is. :roll:
B

Post » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:02 pm

Hi everyone!

I like to create stories with interactive experiences, games help me doing this.
I enjoy dystopian stories and science fiction, the games I make are oriented this way.
I'm more a creative person than a devloper, I'm talking about design cause my pixel skills are too low.

I want to use construct 2 to make games that will improve people's minds.

How hard can it be? :oops:
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:32 pm

Being messing about with Java for a while trying to make games as a hobby and just recently discovered Construct 2, what a slap in the face it was to see how easy it was, what used to take me a whole week to do with Java I can do now in less than an hour :D And so it begins.......
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:34 pm

You may call me Zolarius, I live in Washington state (US) and run a small delivery service of household goods. I have been attempting to create a profitable game for many, many, years and have not yet succeeded. I am hoping that this platform will provide the tools necessary for that purpose. I have tried other platforms like Klik & Play, The Games Factory both of which were the Grandfather & Father of Fusion 2.0. Also, Dark Basic Pro and the newer AGK 2.0 by The Games Creators of the UK. So far I keep running into coding problems. Can't seem to make a complete game in these other languages work correctly.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:24 pm

il mio nik e ioco sono venuto a conoscenza senza nessuna pubblicità o altro mi sono svegliato e volevo creare un app game non vedo l ora di iniziare!
B

Post » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:26 pm

Sou Eddie Santos, sou de Minas Gerais, estou começando com desenvolvimento, sou iniciante, ouvi sobre o Construct 2 por videos no youtube.
B

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:15 am

Sup I like gaming and I'm a youtuber the channels name is:Tiny Gamer 2.0 and this website is good so far :mrgreen:
B

Post » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:14 am

Me chamo Tiago. Sou Brasileiro e tenho um amor platônico por jogos virtuais e cardgames.
Comecei a desenvolver jogos recentemente graças a dois amigos me convidaram para fazer parte de um grupo chamado Planet Collision.
Gosto muito de jogos estilo RPG e Terror.
Minha atividade favorita alem de jogar video-game é escrever roteiros para jogos que gostaria de fazer.
:D
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic