The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:36 am

i hope you will teach anything
B

Post » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:11 am

Hello Everyone!

I'm very excited to start my exploration into using Construct.
I'm an animation instructor for a school in Virginia. I hope to explore this software both for myself and as a new teaching tool for my students.
I look forward to getting to know folks here and wish everyone Best Wishes for their projects.
B

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:40 pm

Hey everyone,

I've had my eye on Construct for a while now, looking forward to getting stuck in!
B

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:46 pm

Hi I'm Kathryn😀

I love cats😺😺😺
I'm here because of my programming class
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:39 pm

Hi I'm Kevin

Looking for easy tool to make a game
B

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:45 pm

Message: jannice44 can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hello guys I m Jannice. I m new to this field, and lack the necessary skills that you guys have. (I have read the intro, so don't deny it=p) . I have been fascinated towards gaming since my childhood. I am a designer by profession, and I want to utilize my skills to follow my passion of game development. I have made one game in my life only and that is https://www.google.com bus frenzy.
B

Post » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:11 am

ผมไม่เก่งเรื่องพวกนี้จะสามารถทำเองได้ไหมครับ
B

Post » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:29 pm

Message: TheGreatPapyrus9 can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hello. My name is ------ (nope) and I love Undertale. I work on Scratch http://scratch.mit.edu/users/cncs_declan and I am relatively new to Construct 2. I created this account for gaming, so I will not be posting. Anyway,that's about it. So bye! :lol:
B

Post » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Hello, my full name is Lisand Meco and I was originally born in Albania. Currently though, I am living in Michigan, USA. I like to play games like Mope.io which is my favorite game and I also like to COD. Not only COD but any type of COD if that makes any sens to you.
B

Post » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:49 pm

i need some sprites for a post apocalyptic top down free roam games :?:
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic