The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:13 am

Hi, I'm Josh and I like bagels.
B

Post » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:19 pm

hello i heard of this through a friend. he told me it was good
B

Post » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:53 pm

Hi! Ready to create a game asap!
B

Post » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:53 pm

Hi, I am AT GameZ and I enjoy developing awesome games. Recently I figured out how to share the game with the world or its small portion lol, enjoying that :) although I am not too sure what kind of a future awaits a developer like my self, would I need to find a job or not :( I wanna make games...Anyways to avoid this problem, I need to learn marketing, so yeah. hope that wasnt too long...Its kinda stressful becoming a complete developer, but I can do it, anyone can, learning how to draw, sing and code and put it all together is important, but just like you cant have a game with out art or music or code lol, you also need to market so yeah, your will needs to be strong and tough, keep going brothers...soon, we shall break and understand this complex world of developing and becoming a developer. I am a one man team currently but I dont mind its all great just making games its AWESOME!! sorry kinda long! :P
B

Post » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:49 am

Hi everyone, My name is Ian and I am interested in learning more about developing games. Construct 2 seems like a really good option that I am excited about.
B

Post » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:29 am

ola galerinha meu nome e vanbert e estou interessado ter mais conhecimentos e desenvolver jogos aprender e ter a capacidade de criar obrigado e grato
B

Post » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:02 am

Hello, i'm newbie from vietnam. Just know this engine from This Is No Game Game xD :D :D
B

Post » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:57 am

Hi everyone, im ridwanceefce
B

Post » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:17 pm

Hi. My name is Davi, I'm from Brazil and I'm starting my journey in the world of game developers. :lol:
B

Post » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Greeting, mortals..
Name's Adyth. from a small country called Indonesia
and i'm not a human
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic