The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:20 am

Hello World! 8-)
I'm a very very very independent software and game developer. I use mainly C/C++, Java, LUA and now also construct 2 (very very very simple for me but i develope fast :D :D :D ) Bye!!!!
B

Post » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:38 pm

B

Post » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:20 pm

hello everyone! I know I'm just a random human from some part of this planet, but I would love to associate with some constructers! Peace! :geek: :D :oops: :) :idea:
B

Post » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:31 am

:D Hi my name is Maddy and I am 12 ;)
B

Post » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:52 am

Hello everyone! I just joined this forum and am a recent installer and user of Construct2! Looking forward to learning a lot here! Thank you!
B

Post » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:32 am

Hello im new :D
B

Post » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:14 pm

Hello, this is Maria and a newbie here. Hello all.
B
S

Post » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Hello keep the spirit in the work! and provide the best in entertaining the users.
:)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:21 am

Hi, My name is taufik ponto.
I come from Indonesia, I love the world of the game from the time I was a child. this time I often play a game based playstation, until I think of how the developers to build a game that is very entertaining.
then I learn about the development of games and technology.
until I learned that the developers make a game using game maker program on the computer or laptop. I became interested and want to try to make a game, using consruct 2 easier to build a game compared to other applications.
until now I really like in terms of building such as a game or application.
it's just that I still have not mastered the language program.
using application construct 2, I hope that I can succeed in the work and entertain the crowd.

Support me in the work!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:24 am

Hi, My name is taufik ponto.
I come from Indonesia, I love the world of the game from the time I was a child. this time I often play a game based playstation, until I think of how the developers to build a game that is very entertaining.
then I learn about the development of games and technology.
until I learned that the developers make a game using game maker program on the computer or laptop. I became interested and want to try to make a game, using consruct 2 easier to build a game compared to other applications.
until now I really like in terms of building such as a game or application.
it's just that I still have not mastered the language program.
using application construct 2, I hope that I can succeed in the work and entertain the crowd.

Support me in the work! :)
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic