The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:48 am

Hi all new comers.

@Jhagor, I moved your post here, it seems more appropriate and might even win you a badge.

Welcome on the forums
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:32 am

Hi I'm Prom
I used to be Flash Game Dev.
So I try to make a move!
B

Post » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:06 am

Hi there!
The name's Jimmy, and I'm a Swedish nerd/computer game dev. hobbyist. I've been dabbling in the dark arts of game development for a few years, though never had an idea that ever really lead anywhere, other than just practice for myself. I first heard of Construct back when Construct Classic was the big thing, and tried it then but for various reasons which I don't even remember any more didn't end up liking it very much.

Recently, I've been looking into rapid game development tools again and remembered Construct only to find it had a follow up release, and here I am! =P
B

Post » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:01 am

Matt - I own a web developement company in Oregon. I also own several web properties of various sizes and consult to several clients including a video game design company that builds for iPhone. My goal is to be able to own my own video game company someday very soon.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:46 pm

B

Post » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Hello I am Bernardo from Brazil, now I'm making a app/game to start sell in Apple Store and Android Store.

I'm ready to buy Construct 2 license, but before I'm waiting the total support to Appmobi and mainly the "AppMobi Direct Canvas Accelerates".

Sorry to my bad english!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:18 am

Hello Everyone. :) My name is Boomer(yes, Boomer is my real name)and I'm new to the game creation stuff haha. I have been animating using Flash and Pivot for a long time, and I am a national competitor in Graphic Design- Using Photo Shop CS5. I also make logos, ads, and covers for companies :) ... so if intrested in a game cover pic, hit me up! Any tips/help on making some new fun games is welcome. Thanks for reading.

-Boomer
B

Post » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:40 am

Heya!

The name's Natasha and I'm glad to meet you!
I'm the president and CEO of a small independent game company called iNK. Our home base is in good ol' Tennessee. We're currently working on two games: Brin and Spectrum. A sneak peek of Brin was released for the arcade a few days ago.
Hmm...a little about myself...I love playing games and I love making games! I collect video games. I have anything from Socrates to PS3. I'm a national competitor in 3D design and a 4th place winner, nationally. I'm also a first place winner regionally. Alright enough bragging! I've been dabbling in html lately and LOVE IT. I'm a junior in college and became a first time mommy August of last year! I guess if you would like to know anything else about me, don't hesitate to ask!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Hello guys, just bought the standard license of this awesome engine :)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:09 am

Hi all. Saying hello and just commenting that Construct 2 seems pretty darn great :)
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic