The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:41 am

Hi

So far I'm impressed with Construct 2 and HTML5.

B

Post » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:05 am

Hi my name is osias, And my code name is BullzEye. I started to play video games when I was like 4 years old when my dad bought us a video game console. then I received my Gameboy advance sp and I got more addicted to video games. when I was in school, I made a pen-and-paper RPG game that me and my friends play. In that time I thought that I could be a Game developer someday. So I could share my ideas and imagination to the world.
Today I'am very dedicated and passionate to be a game designer. I study making games in advance before going to college and take a game development course. I am planning to release a game and receive donations in Kickstarter so I could buy a construct 2 license and sell my game.

BTW,I'am using Unity3d before and tried to make a 2d game but its seems very hard to make a 2d game in a 3d game engine.I found construct 2 and I try it a like last week and I'am now on starting to make a prototype of my game. I love the engine and all its feature. the community and often updates is also awesome. I'am hoping to see more great features coming for the construct 2 and goodluck for scirra.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Hi to all.
I'm Stefano, 22 years old from Italy.
I've started with Construct2 two weeks ago; i think it's very cool for projecting games and now I want to learn advanced features from your knowledge (and share mine if i can).
Stay rock!
B

Post » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Hi

I'm very much an amateur although I have created some simple games in the past.

I was introduced to Construct 2 about three weeks when it was featured in PC Format magazine and since then I've managed to create a few prototype games. Unfortunately, I lack skills in art and level design but I hope to eventually get my games looking good enough to let people outside my immediate family see them.

I'm still using the free edition but I think this software deserves support so I'm likely to buy a licence soon.
B
S

Post » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Hello to everyone. My name is Antonio from Macedonia and i am 18 years old. I have some more-less basic knowledge about Pascal/Delphi. Last year i tried out to make map for Warcraft 3 with Map Maker (very similar to C2), almost finished all events but i stuck at unit design, so the map was never finished.

Few days ago i found out about C2 from some banner at some game site. Installed it and finished the basic Ghost Shooter tutorial. I have been reading tutorials so i think now i am almost set for my first project. I don't know that much, but i learn as i make the game... that is the way i always study something.

For now i am sticking with the free edition, i have to wait a while to see if it is worth it for me to buy the license, since $79 is about the half of the average salary here.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:50 am

My name's Roger and I have been a professional 3D animator for the past sixteen years. I write creatively and have won playwriting awards.

I am now learning Construct and JavaScript so I can program my own game designs.
Check out "Extraordinary!" the Superhero Card Game: www.armchairadventuring.com
B
S

Post » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:40 pm

My name is Robert,
I'm a Game Developer Student, well actually I've finished my studies and now I'm working in a project and get some experience in professional game development.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:04 pm

white]yeyesyes
B

Post » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:05 pm

can i make a game now
B

Post » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Hey Scirra-Team my name is Raul, Iam a Student from Spain and I wanted to tell you "your work is amazing!" Love the Product and the Community seems really nice!
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic