The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat May 20, 2017 5:49 am

Hey! Well....I'm new to this Software and I think this thing is pretty amazing. I do have a lot of questions once I start making some games....so bettermind just clear out my doubts :-)
B

Post » Sat May 20, 2017 5:46 pm

My name is Matt. My son and I are trying to design our first video game.
B

Post » Sun May 21, 2017 5:50 pm

Hey guys,

My name is Kyan Valipour. I'm an aspiring developer. I do not have experience coding or anything, but I'm interested in developing fun games for both education and indie. I am currently studying Learning Technologies, and I thought maybe this would be a great way for students to learn within instructional material. So, I'm here to give it a shot and hopefully create something entertaining and engaging for all audiences. :D

I'm going to go ahead and buy the Personal licence to see how it goes. Wish me luck! And thanks for having me within the community! :)
B

Post » Sun May 21, 2017 8:06 pm

всем привет...я юный разработчик игр решил испробовать эту программу...но и без нее создавал игры с помощью прогромирования)
B

Post » Mon May 22, 2017 2:52 pm

New to Construct 2. Have played around with the RPG Maker series of software, about 3 different versions, and just looking for something a bit more advanced and with more options. Found Construct 2 just by doing a google search for easy game makers and this came up on a blog list.
B
S

Post » Mon May 22, 2017 3:05 pm

Hello everbody,

This is my first forum things. :) that good starts.
Ok. I have a lot's of games ideas etc.. I try some to put play markets? I want to see is that workng from me?
How do i put game to play apps? I have personal licence, but i can't see my export mobile places IOS or Android platforms? What do i have to do do?? Thank you.
B

Post » Mon May 22, 2017 10:23 pm

I am girl gamer, come add me 0 SR in overwatch Hi :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
B

Post » Tue May 23, 2017 8:27 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
B

Post » Wed May 24, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi, i'm Dbpfahl, begginer in game development, brazilian, i'll try to make my first game with construct 2, i hope i can get help when i need to. And that's it! Sorry for my english.
B
S

Post » Thu May 25, 2017 4:04 am

Hi. I'm not much of one for introductions, so ya... ;) ;)
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic