The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:08 pm

Hi there! Im (obviously) new and hoping to make a pixel rpg. Tips and tricks appreciated :)
B

Post » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:09 am

8-)
B

Post » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:42 am

Hi
I'' sarmad and i want to get starting on game making
B

Post » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:57 pm

:) i love ma lofe
B

Post » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:39 pm

Hello,
Just another common gamer who is hoping to spice their life up in Code/Game knowledge :D
B

Post » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:40 pm

Hi, I'm here to start my game creating experience... Hope it'll work.
B

Post » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:01 am

Just another person trying their hand at game making :)
B

Post » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:21 am

Hi, everyone! Found Scirra/Construct on a "top ten" list. I'm a writer, not a programmer, so I needed something that was all GUI and easy to figure out. Just uploaded my first submission today--more of a concept demo than a real game yet.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:21 am

Hi. I never thought I could create games without programming knowledge. I first tried to learn programming which was tough trying to learn a little bit during free time. Then one day in frustration i google-searched if i can create games without any programming knowledge being pretty sure that it will not give any result and i found out that yes it is possible! There were i think 5 different tools i found out of which Construct 2 was one. I then researched a lot to pick the best one for me and here I am.

I have always been a gamer and I always wanted to create my own games. Some years ago I started blogging and vlogging and I have been trying to grow regularly while life presents many obstacles to overcome.

As I started learning and created games with Construct 2 I also then created my gaming portal at DolyGames. I hope to be able to grow and create income to be able to bring a lot of laughter and joy to people while also being free to work in games.

Cheers,
COSMOS
Thank you to Construct 2 for giving me the ability to create games without programming knowledge.

My games & gaming portal = DolyGames

If anyone wants to cooperate to help each other Win-Win please email me - I am always happy to discover new opportunities.

Cheers,

COSMOS
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:15 am

Hi, I'm Kate) Games have been my passion since childhood. I always wanted to make my own games and of course play them myself =) My job is far from that, however I use programming daily. I don't remember how I found Construct 2 but it was exactly what I needed. I bought the license about 6 months ago but didn't have enough time to go deep into it. Now finally I can do it, I've got lots of ideas but I feel a little scared to make first steps and newbie mistakes. I hope I will handle this after my first forum post ;)
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic