The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:49 pm

Hi i'm helt im a french young man full of will trying to creat his very first game.
I'm 17 and at school right now im in vacation its why i decided to do something instead of just playing game and wasting time .
I hope you all have a nice day see you !
B

Post » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:03 pm

Hi everyone :geek: :D

I get here just by a little research I did a few monts ago about how to make a game with html5, it's great to see that Construct2 has a lot of support and good reviews :D, can wait to learn about and make my first game with this engine :D

Hope you all have a nice day and that you guys have created some games of your own, see you!!
B

Post » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:18 pm

Hi :)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:44 pm

Hi, I'm a Mexican Game developer. I'm excited about this, because now I can Test and experiment with gameplay and rules independent from a team.
B

Post » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:22 am

Hi' im sofy
B

Post » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:13 pm

Hey I'm Chris a 25 year old dad of three I'm here cause i heard that construct was the place to go if you know little about game creation but have a idea about a game so i'm just excited to get started and learn and just enjoy the process.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:07 pm

oi sou jose souza quero saber se nos app para androide renda estra vcs paga mesmo e em quanto tempo
B

Post » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:02 pm

Hello, my name is miler I interested in coding and making a game
B

Post » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:43 pm

Hello! I'm a swedish 11 y/o boy that always have loved to make games! I started out using Scratch and Stencyl, i didn't like that much. Then i did learn a little bit to code.

I was thinking one day to start coding/making games again! Cuz i haven't done it for over a year! I've heard about this program called "Construct 2".
It got really good reviews from users all the way from YouTube to different forums! Then i heard that it was an AMAZING and EASY program to make 2D games! And i love 2D games! So here i am, sitting in front of an computer today and writing this! I've watch some tutorials on YouTube recently. And i also did try to make my own game without any watching any tutorials! For me, Construct 2 seems like an amazing program to make 2D games! I like Construct 2 really much :D
Thanks! ;) :mrgreen:
B

Post » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:14 pm

Hello everybody :D
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic