The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:31 pm

Hi!

My name is Robin. I am 31 years old an live in a rural part of Germany. I am interested in programming since my childhood, but never had the endurance to keep on learning. This has changed with Construct 2. The software keeps me motivated and everytime I am programming something with this great thing, I can make a progress.

Cheers! :)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:30 am

Hi,
My name is Maria and I just downloaded this program. I have to create a game as part of my uni thesis so hoping the forum will be helpful as Iv never created a game before so this should be interesting ha :shock:
B
S

Post » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:27 pm

:D :D :D
B

Post » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:22 am

Hey there!

I'm Nova. I earned a bachelor's degree in game design and then promptly got a job in finance and never used it. Just downloaded the free version to flex my creative muscles and get back into design shape!
B

Post » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:25 am

I hereby introduce myself
B

Post » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:49 pm

My name is Matt and I'm trying to make a game with my 8 year old son Hendrix. It's simple enough for him to learn the basics of object-oriented programming and complex enough for me to do some crazy stuff! I love this software.
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:21 pm

Hello, everybody!

Stewart B. Carson here, AKA Sparkz. From New Orleans Louisiana. Just downloaded Construct 2 as part of a decades old dream of making a video game :) I'm a story teller, cartoonist, animator, map builder and musician. I have ALMOST ZERO skills in making a finished game and putting all the pieces together. I already know a great deal about the game I want to create. I've already animated sprites, drawn rough drafts of the zones and scored most of the sound track. With a little help, I know it can be brought to life.

I would like to thank everybody for making it so easy to become part of something like this!!!

Sparkz.
B

Post » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:24 am

Hi,

I´m new here, I´m doing my first game using Construct 2 and I have a lot of doubts, I read some tutorial, but I don´t find how to move my Character automatically. how do i move the character without any input

Thank you very much.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:04 am

Hello everybody, I'm Johnzo, and I'm a game dev. I like making small games in my free time and this is the place to make and share my favorites! I love the community here and i am happy to start posting my games here! I'm looking forward to seeing you all around! Feel free to play some of my games! See ya later!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:23 pm

Hi, I'm Feby. I just graduated from high school and trying to make 2d games with some friends. I stumbled upon Construct and decided to give it a try. So yeah, might be exactly what I need.
Anyway, nice to meet you ;)
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic