The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Hey, everyone. I'm new to Construct. Been using GM for a while and a friend of mine told me about Construct last night so I figured I'd give it a go. Loving it so far. Can't wait to learn everything about it.

See ya round.

KrayZ
B

Post » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 am

Hello to all game developers.

It's nice to begin making games on Construct2.

I would like to start asking how can i do to make an object move itself like an animation on flash, Object move from point A to Point B (Left to right)

Thanks for your attention

Mark Van August
B

Post » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:41 pm

Hi i'm Holly and I have joined this site to learn how to make games for a portfolio. This portfolio will be taken to a university interview for a Games Design course to show what I can do
B

Post » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:01 am

Hi everyone!

I'm a french sowftare engineer. I always loved video games and wanted to find an easy way to make free, easy to share and cool ones.
I think I just found what I was looking for

Can't wait to try it more.
B

Post » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:38 am

Howdy!

I'm a sound design guy that's just starting to delve into game making. Want to do some instructional design for music - for kids who no longer have music in school because the schools have had budget cuts.

Am a noobie to the whole game world but love what I've seen in Construct2. One Question - I have an old laptop and when I import a sprite, I sometimes only see a white placeholder. Why's that?

Looking forward to chatting on this forum.
B

Post » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:37 pm

I teach business communications, first-year writing and other courses at a public university in the United States, and have written computer programs as a hobby since the mid-1980s. Many years ago, I even earned a little money writing specialized business software. I've programmed in a variety of languages, including many dialects of Basic; Pascal (starting with Turbo Pascal and moving onto Delphi); Python; Javascript and PHP. I bought a standard license for Construct2 because I like the software and the company and wanted to show support -- and because it's a great way to make games for the web. And the fact is, I just like to tinker and learn new things!

jimand2012-04-29 12:39:10
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Hello Greetings all .......
B

Post » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Hello world!

Scirra work like a charm!
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 01, 2012 2:03 am

Hi everyone!

Name's Locke Stockes, I am the lead designer for Evil Corporation Incorporated Media, just trying to immerse myself in this new program and hopefully make some friends along the way. I am really impressed with some of the games I've seen and can hopefully develop something great myself one day, nice to be here and all that, yada, yada, I never saw her again.
B

Post » Tue May 01, 2012 3:20 pm

Hi I am from South Africa. I am hoping to use Construct 2D to create quick prototypes of games.
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic