The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:38 am

Hi everyone I am new but soon I am going to create the best games.This is my promise
B

Post » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:31 am

Hai! I'm Emojo and i super excited to start making games for you guys!!
I am an artist, I love playing xbox and I <3 doing animations.
watching anime is awesome! Yuri on Ice is the best.
~~Emojo
B

Post » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:58 pm

Saya Asep wajah..Asing bukan nama saya..?tapi bukan nama yang di perlukan .Indonesia kami di lahirlah kami akan mencoba memperkenalkan game sport buat anda.sebagai aflikasina yang memberi anda nuansa adrenalin..selamat mencoba
B

Post » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:19 pm

Hello all,

I'm Donjamin and have been using Construct 2 since 2014 - having recently released a game and founded software studio State of Things Ltd.

I think Construct 2 is an awesome computer language (for that surely is what it is?) that allows more people to get into development. This has got to be a good thing.

Glad to be here, and hopefully to give back to the community.

Thanks for reading!
B
S

Post » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:15 pm

Hello all.

I've been using Construct 2 and have a member of the forum for a little while, but never posted because I keep finding answers to all my questions during my pre-posting searches!

So I guess I'll post here and say thanks to all those who answer people's questions and make life easier for so many more than just the ones asking :D

I've been around the web for a long time making websites, running forums, and generally being annoying to those who are easily annoyed by naughty people enjoying silly things.

I used to make flash games and before that I was a big fan of Enterbrain's PlayStation2 game-making-game, RPGMaker 2. It's ways of doing things is actually similar to Construct 2, so that helps me a little bit.

Thanks again to all the helpful members and staff who answered all the questions I had and found by searching without needing to post :ugeek:
B

Post » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:58 pm

I think construct 2 is great for building games for people that never coded like me.
B

Post » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:43 pm

Saw Du
B

Post » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:24 pm

Hi, I'm from Finland. I heard this app from my friend. Now I am going to go to check what it will be... :D :)
B

Post » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:53 am

Hello There! I am interested in geme development but still learn programming. :P I really hope i can improve my skill here. :D :D
B

Post » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:48 am

Hi, I am from the University of Thessaly in Greece and I am interested in developing games for educational purposes. Especially for serious gaming applications
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic