The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:59 pm

Hello my name is Robert, i started using Construct about 3 months ago, it is a great program!! i took a class in high-school about computer hardware. I love RTS games and i have currently have one in the works, i hope to get it off the ground and maybe upload it here. my favorite is the Command and Conquer series that has a lot of gameplay ideas for me. i also like the Halo series!

Later for now
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:48 pm

hello guys. now we are a new developers family with me
B

Post » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:47 am

Hello ;D Im here because of Jake Pudding
B

Post » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:25 am

Hello everyone,

My name is John L. from Canada. It is very nice to meet you all, and very excited to join the forum for the first time though I have been using Construct for some time now.
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:15 am

Message: axygames80 can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
salut !
je débute dans la création de jeux vidéo , je souhaite pour l'instant voir si les gens aime ce que je fait et allez de l'avent avec le projet
jeu en production https://www.scirra.com/ar…/shooting-games/project-zero-25292

essayer le jeu et dite moi si ça vous plais

MERCI !
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:38 am

Saya Muhammad Hamdan biasa di panggil Hamdan. Umur saya 23 tahun. Saya sudah menikah istri saya bernama Renita. Saya bekerja di PT.Agus Suta Line sebagai petugas loundry. Saya ingin belajar membuat game agar bisa menambah pemasukan di keluarga saya.selain itu saya juga suka bermain game.sedikit yang bisa saya sampaikan terima kasih.
B

Post » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:45 pm

Operation on the way
B

Post » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:36 am

Hello community!

I recently got involved in game development and most recently in construct. I found it incredibly fun and easy to use and lets a lot of my ideas get right in to motion instead of just coding, that has been a great feeling specially when you just want to see things working and not just tons of lines of code before it actually has some good play feeling.

I hope I can make my way through video games and as many of you I'd love to do this professionally, since it is not my actual career now.

See you soon... :D :D
B
S
G

Post » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:36 pm

hello :)
B

Post » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:14 am

My name is Christopher my age is 18 and I like to play games and do math. What I like is watching you tube and trying to teach myself to cook
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic