The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:59 pm

HELLO :D
B

Post » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:32 am

Hola mi apodo es landita03, soy de México, conocí Construct2 cuando estaba buscando un programa para hacer videojuegos que fuese sencillo de usar, y realmente me alegro de haber escogido este. :)
B

Post » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:52 am

hello i like game dan study how to make game
B

Post » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:03 am

Hi! Kat here. I just searched for Idle games and this is one of the sites that showed up. I thought I signed up and read the posts.
B

Post » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:47 am

AnnabelSmith is a new member of the forum scirra, very pleased to be acquainted and make friends to share everything in life with people. Especially learned from the forum.
B

Post » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:05 pm

HI i am A77IM i am NEW!! :mrgreen: urmm i will make one game 1 year a big plan game i guess........ :( and 1 thing iam new soo pls all teach me xD
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:13 pm

¡Hola, soy A77IM, soy nuevo! :mrgreen: urmm haré un juego de 1 año, un gran juego de plan supongo ........ :( y 1 cosa iam nuevos soo pls me enseñan xD
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:19 pm

i hope you guys dont mind :roll: and THANK SCIRRA FOR MAKING THIS AWESOME!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by A77IM on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:43 pm

Hi all. My name is Ian. I'm new to Construct 2 ... Obviously ;) but I have done some game design and pro graphics work for the c64 many many years ago. My own coding has never been brilliant. I dabbled in Blitz Basic and more recently Cerberus X (Monkey X) but wanted to produce games on my own. This is mostly as a hobby to see how it goes but with a view to monetizing some titles in the future, if I get good enough. I've already made more progress on my prototype in a few days with Construct 2 that I managed with Cerberus X in a few weeks.

I like all sorts of games but have a soft spot for retro games. I have several concepts for games and all of them are retro styled, relying on simple mechanics that shouldn't be out of my reach with Construct 2. I look forward to sharing them with this awesome community.

Construct 2 really is an awesome tool and makes me realise how good the guys I worked with on the Commodore 64 were. They coded in pure assembly language and had to work with under 64K of memory and still managed to produce fun games.
B

Post » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:46 pm

Hey! My name is Austin. Making games is a passion of mine, and a friend told me this would be a good way to get started. I'm a freshman in college studying game design, I can't wait to see where life takes me! Howdy to all the people on the forums!
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic