The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat May 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Hey im new here
Completed the basics and platforming tutorial wanna learn more
Which tutorial should i follow next? I got my summer vacation so i got a hell lotta time
Also after is there any way to make offline games for android and iphone?
As i really wanna pplay some of the games i make on my android...

Sorry for the bad english not my first language
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 12, 2012 9:46 pm

i wuld lick to mack a game so i can be the oner and i no much about games and i whant to call it habbo wurld
B

Post » Sat May 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Hello and thank you for welcoming me to your community.

I am an old school indie developer. Have made mods for lots of games over the years.

I like construct, It has lots of potential. Be methinks it could have more support for custom plugins and behaviors.

I am currently developing my first real commercially sellable game in Construct Classic and I like where it is going. I would like to reconstruct it in construct 2, but can only do that If construct 2 has the flexibility I need.

But anyway, I am 29 and live out in the sticks in Australia. Its nice and peacful here so I get a lot of work done.

I am hoping the Construct 2 will continue to be improved for many years to come, as it simplifies many time consuming things.

If you've read this, thank you for your time.

Kastenessen.
B
S

Post » Mon May 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi i am Young.. hmm ok not now young developer living on Czech Republic.

Search for interesting and good HTML / JS tool for web and other :) but i mean Scirra is very interesting :)

P.S. :) sorry for stupid question and my bad English ^^
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Im awesome
B

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 4:28 pm

Im awesome too
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 9:05 pm

B

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Hello! I've been working on a Construct 2 game since I bought a license almost 2 months ago. That's all I have to say about it at this point. I'll post something more once it is in a more complete state. :)
B
S

Post » Wed May 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Gday gday, after messing around with a few 2d game makers (mainly construct 2 and Game maker studio), I decided to take the plunge and buy construct 2. Even though I don't know any programming and game maker seems to have more templates freely available, something about construct just seems more comfortable to work with.

I am predominantly a photoshop artist, but would like to see my images in motion. I am going to get stuck into the beginner tutorials and the forums which seem very helpful, and hopefully the games in my head will eventuate into something real.

I look forward to learning from you all, and if you have any suggestions on resources (behaviours and what not) and tutorials for platform games above and beyond the existing on the tutorial page, please let me know. I am hoping to eventually create something like Limbo (who isn't right!), but will start off with the art aspect and basic game mechanics.

Sweet as
B
S

Post » Thu May 17, 2012 2:57 pm

Hi, everyone,

I'm a longtime hobby programmer and game tinkerer. I stumbled across Construct Classic last year and have been watching the development of Construct 2 with some interest. The user base seems lively, and features and fixes are being added all the time. There's lots of built-in functionality, support for many platforms and devices. What's not to like?

Ready to give it a go!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic