The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu May 24, 2012 8:58 pm

B
S

Post » Sat May 26, 2012 7:46 am

Hello
B
S

Post » Sat May 26, 2012 11:16 am

Hey all...My name is Taz I am an independent dev working in Australia...
been making games and animation / artistic media for 30 odd years...so glad to see another quality tool out for designers... Hope to work with some of you soon on a good project..:) peace out
When in doubt..or you are lost in a Zombie apocalypse or someone is giving you a hard time..Remember one thing..... Read the Construct 2 Manual..it will save your life.:)
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Hello enthusiastic game developers !

Im S.Vishaag, a student of age 17 and presently doing my 12th std in india.
I love developing games and i'm glad to see the quality of construct 2
Hope i will get used to this tool and become a pro developer.

Cheers !
B

Post » Sat May 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Hi folks, I used to work BIG computers, like 14' long and 6' high and boasted 1mb of ram. I started with a zx spectrum (8bit 16k ram)and wrote simple games in machine code, then I got an atari and used STOS, then Amiga and used AMOS etc... up to ...gamemaker and now I have just discovered C2.
I love the simple and logical way it works.
Seems like a nice community too, I like it
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Howdy howdy,

I've been making games for the past couple of years and have been loving it a whole bunch. I just recently started in with HTML5 and so far C2 definitely seems the way to go. It just works. I first started making games when I was a little kid and all I had was my father's very, very, very old DOS computer, so I used to make choose-your-own-adventure games in DOS. Good times.
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Hello everyone,

I have been an indie developer for a few years. I have tried using Unity and HeroEngine only to discover that it requires an army of developers to create anything good. I decided to attempt something smaller and looked into HTML5 and JS games and found Construct 2. I can't get over how easy it is to use compared to other game tools. I will finally be able to create the game I want and see it to completion. Thanks Scirra

I can't wait to finish my first game.
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Hey everyone, I'm a game design student and I'm using Construct 2 (free version at the moment) to work on a project for a possible internship position. I'm designing a game to be used on the Ipad that assists Autistic Children as they undergo speech therapy. My plan for the game is to educate them on basic arithmetic and grammar, teach life skills and money management, also how to interact in different social situations. Pretty much all of the benefits of their usual therapy but in a more fun and accessible form. It's my summer project and I'm a one man team so wish me luck !
B
S

Post » Sun May 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi, I'm Armani. My passion for games began on the Sega Genesis, Apple II, and PSOne. I just started using Construct 2 and its amazing! Some of my favorite games are Bioshock, Metroid, and Metal Gear Solid.
B

Post » Mon May 28, 2012 12:57 am

Hi!
this is Squamificio from italy
experimentin' with Construction2
lot of fun.,..,.,
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic