The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi everybody, i'm and game designer student, i have little experience in creting games but i intend to change that, hope this is the right place to do so!

regards!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:56 am

Hello! I'm happy to be part of this community. I am an illustrator. I'm a beginner creating games. & I think C2 is a fantastic tool!   
B
S

Post » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:31 am

Hi, Folks :D

My Name is Toan, I am a teacher trying out new ways of teaching students to have fun in creating games.

B

Post » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:49 am

Hi, I am testing Scirra to see if I can use it to quickly build a Windows 8 Application that can get a token for the Windows 8 launch.

I definitely plan on buying a license of one sort or another if I get the token.

The installation is slick and quick. Slick as in a good thing.

SocalSam
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:28 am

Hello people,

My name is Ludi, from Indonesia.
I like to learn how to create a game. I hope you would help me :)
B

Post » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Hola me llamo agustin, soy de Argentina.
estoy contento de haber comprado la licencia y no puedo esperar comenzar a usarlo.

Hello my name is agustin, I'm from Argentina. I'm glad I bought the license and I can not wait to start using it.

Bonjour mon nom est Agustin, je suis de l'Argentine. Je suis content, j'ai achet la licence et je ne peux pas attendre pour commencer l'utiliser.

Best of luck to all!!
B
S

Post » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Hello, my name is Justin, or Effregy I. K.
I'm an artist that has been drawing since I was in the first grade, spriting on an off for the past few years, and a cynic by trade.

I was working with gamemaker, before I decided to up and quit it, because the simple shmup I was working on at the time, although beautiful cuz hey thats what I do, was using 86k megs or w/e of memory and avging .5 on the cpu of task manager. Witch is total crap when you consider that all the resources took up a measily 15megs - no sound - no sfx - 320 x 240 content that chew up cpu like a madman.

Came to Construct 2 because my hero that I'd been following ever since the release of Noitu Love 2 and Legend of Princess started using it.

The following is my deviantart
http://coldonek.deviantart.com/
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Hey to all Constructerzs

A very happy newcomer here, found your application a bit late but am very happy I did ;)

Took just few days to realize how beatifull this app is and had to buy it and fund a development a bit further.

See you on the forum guys.

Martin
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:29 am

Hi there!

I'm a newcomer here, but not in the videogame industry. I have great skills in game/level design and also art, therefore, I'm very bad at coding :( so i want to use construct2 to design my games.

I working on a game called 'You & Her' and I really want to release it, so I gonna need your help!

See you on the forum guys.DirtyArts2012-06-26 05:22:05
Create HTML5 games
B
S

Post » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Hey now,

I'm Tony and I am excited to get to be a part of this community.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic