The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:42 am

Hello! My name is Ben Ward, and I'm here to make a great app without having to think about coding! That's rather funny because my main field is programming.

Anyways, I grew up playing video games just like most others here, rather forced onto it by my parents as a babysitting device, like some others. 20 years later, equipped with Unity3D and Construct and a passion for accomplishment, I'm here to make a game!

My first app will be a solo effort as I can provide the coding, art assets, and sound effects myself; however I am a sucker for helping others achieve their goals, so I just might get sucked into a few projects in the Help Wanted threads. No guarantees on my forum activity, so to be on the safe side, see you later in the Help Wanted section!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:58 pm

congratulations is site much good
B

Post » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:13 pm

Hey, i'm not new, just looking for the badge, lol. Anyway's, I make pretty good games, currently creating a nice well prepared Gravity/Universal based Platformer.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:17 pm

Hello, i started a week ago and i am amazed of this software. I have been looking a program like this for years and finally found it. Keep up the great job :)
B

Post » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:21 pm

hola, muchas gracias SCIRRA por desarrollar un framework tn bueno como lo es Construc 2.

soy de Colombia y me gustaria q ue me ayudaran con manuales en espao en especial quiero saver mas averca de los eventos.
muchas gracias
Christian Vargas
Tenjo, Cundinamarca, Colombia

hello, thank you very much for developing a framework SCIRRA as good as it is Construc 2.

I'm from Colombia and I would like to help me with q ue Eng manual saver especially want more averca of events.
thank you very much

Christian Vargas
Tenjo, Cundinamarca, Colombia
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Hello everybody. I am Denis, brazilian, 30 years old. At 18, I made my first (and only) game in RPG Maker 95. I tried to make other games with RPG Maker 2000/2003, but for various personal reasons I stopped programming.

Now, in adulthood, and with the support of my wife, I decided to return to my "childhood dream". I am studying at a university that includes game creation class, and recently I discovered Scirra Construct 2, a simple but powerful game maker.

My wish is to work as game designer.BruestleMulti2012-06-26 18:18:04
B
S

Post » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:24 am

Good Afternoon all

Brand new to this and also brand new to creating games.

my main goal initially is to create a mining type turn game where i go from each individual spot "mine" and have to mine for gold. before i get to mine for gold the player is stopped by a safety person asking to check out all the gear and make sure it is safe. if the gear is safe i can proceed to the mine and start mining.

only problem is im not sure whether it should be a top down scroller (similar to the fps tutorial or a platform game.

any suggestions will be great.

thanks
B

Post » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Hello all, new Dev team here DMH Creations... Producing apps for the android platform (maybe others in the future). Based in England.
B

Post » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Hi to everyone, we are new recruits to the construct2 world and looking to experiement with the tool and see what we can achieve!
B

Post » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Hello to all newcomers, welcome aboard.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic