[HIBERNATED] The Pasota

0 favourites
  • The Pasota is a videogame that recovers a style of control that was fashionable in the first microcomputers like Spectrum or Amstrad.

The references are the playability that some old games of microcomputers like Spectrum +2 or Amstrad had to which I have added some new elements.

The Pasota is incredible, your head will explode when you see what I have to tell you in the game's plot, I only ask you to sit in a chair with backing when the game is released and you acquire it on Steam.

Because ... believe me friend, you will end up acquiring The Pasota if I do not die during the development ..

At the moment I can not say more, I continue to develop the game in my studio formed only by myself.

A scene and narration that belongs to the introduction of the game, is in DEBUG mode:

First screen... can you recognize it?

Model of two audio tracks (unfinished), It's a somewhat experimental style.

It has tribal touches (due to the theme of the game) as in percussion, acoustic and electric guitars (not in this tracks).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/66axz3szvxs8k3k/oldMan.mp3?dl=0

A video (slow pixelart timelapse) in which I make a graphic pertaining to the intro of my next videogame for PC Steam:

https://youtu.be/PqhsTT79L-0

• "No videos were found."

• Ahh, ok now is the correct link.

• Sorry buddy but yes, you will have to cross the turbulent waters in this old fishing boat to be able to advance.

The water graphic has a defect that I will solve later.

• You're really strong in pixel art !!!

• Gorgeous work! Please post more?

• Of course, I will publish news as development progresses.

• Here you can see a sample map, the background remains empty, my intention is to get a very accented retro look, also for the game taken as a reference.

This is not a definitive map, it is just an example.

Maps have no scroll.

• I am experimenting with backgrounds and shadows.

At first I plan to keep the dark background but this tempts me a lot.

The shadows and that blue background with grain seems striking enough.

I will have to make a decision, or I could use the shadows and the background in some area only.

The gif goes to 33 fps but the game works at 60.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • In this recent E3 2017 my game (WIP) has been presented by Phil Spencer exclusive for XBOX, people applauded like never before and everyone said they expect the premiere !.

It's a joke, it's a photoshop montage but the screen is real of my game!

• There is a way to shoot in the game, the character can pick up fig bread and shoot it.

The fig bread is made with dried figs and almonds and is an ancient recipe in my country.

All this you press and wait for it to dry, then you get the fig bread, can be made at home with a home press.

This:

+ this

= this

The fig bread is taken from the table.

• I am experimenting with backgrounds and shadows.

At first I plan to keep the dark background but this tempts me a lot.

The shadows and that blue background with grain seems striking enough.

I will have to make a decision, or I could use the shadows and the background in some area only.

The gif goes to 33 fps but the game works at 60.

Awesome work! Shadows works really nice there, ditch the dark bg

• > I am experimenting with backgrounds and shadows.

> At first I plan to keep the dark background but this tempts me a lot.

> The shadows and that blue background with grain seems striking enough.

> I will have to make a decision, or I could use the shadows and the background in some area only.

> The gif goes to 33 fps but the game works at 60.

>

Awesome work! Shadows works really nice there, ditch the dark bg

• I also like them but if I include them it would be for a later version to the first one.

My idea is to give you appearance of certain ZX Spectrum games.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)