the Repeat condition

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:13 am

Aphex, thanks a lot for your sollution, which was the simplicity I was looking for.
I didn't know sprite.count was possible...

Lost My Keys, thanks (even more) for replying thrice and supplying a .cap. Unfortunately I can't open the cap. Error message: abnormal program termination.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:19 am

[quote="rogerty":1gnzwm8w]Aphex, thanks a lot for your sollution, which was the simplicity I was looking for.
I didn't know sprite.count was possible...

Lost My Keys, thanks (even more) for replying thrice and supplying a .cap. Unfortunately I can't open the cap. Error message: abnormal program termination.[/quote:1gnzwm8w]

Hmm, sounds like there's something up with your install if it's giving errors using the timer and wont run this cap, or it's an older version?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:21 am

[quote="Lost my Keys":3nbbdbgg][quote="rogerty":3nbbdbgg](...)
Lost My Keys, thanks (even more) for replying thrice and supplying a .cap. Unfortunately I can't open the cap. Error message: abnormal program termination.[/quote:3nbbdbgg]

Hmm, sounds like there's something up with your install if it's giving errors using the timer and wont run this cap, or it's an older version?[/quote:3nbbdbgg]

I'm using v0.99.62.
I'll install Construct again, just in case.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:34 am

[quote="rogerty":1ee8axyu][quote="Lost my Keys":1ee8axyu][quote="rogerty":1ee8axyu](...)
Lost My Keys, thanks (even more) for replying thrice and supplying a .cap. Unfortunately I can't open the cap. Error message: abnormal program termination.[/quote:1ee8axyu]

Hmm, sounds like there's something up with your install if it's giving errors using the timer and wont run this cap, or it's an older version?[/quote:1ee8axyu]

I'm using v0.99.62.
I'll install Construct again, just in case.[/quote:1ee8axyu]

Yeah I'm using the latest version, that's why it didn't load the cap. But I dunno why your timer gave you the error.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:38 am

[quote="Lost my Keys":11uhz125][quote="rogerty":11uhz125]
I'm using v0.99.62.
I'll install Construct again, just in case.[/quote:11uhz125]

Yeah I'm using the latest version, that's why it didn't load the cap. But I dunno why your timer gave you the error.[/quote:11uhz125]
I'm glad my problem is solved.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic