Little Pixel - The Revolution

Discussion of tools and resources for game developers

Post » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:10 pm

The Revolution is a project i am working on for fun in my spare time, it started out being just the flagship tileset known as the revolution, but as it grew i got requests for other resources so here is the revolution, a collection of 2d pixel art created by me for all you game developers.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT revolutionresources.co.uk/

Resources Included

Revolution tileset
​grasslands
snow
dungeon
lava dungeon
ice dungeon
desert
interior
town

​​​Revolution Sprites
​​​​Male sprite template
female sprite template​

Guardian Tileset
​​​​Grasslands

Coming Soon
8 Bit Tileset
8 Bit sprites
Sidescroller Tileset
Sidescroller Sprites
Last edited by Fabzy on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
B

Post » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:44 am

Looks like a new "The Breeze revolution".

http://www.rpgrevolution.com/lunaproductions/br/
B
S

Post » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:05 am

You say "created by me for all you game developers." But your license is "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License." which means we essentially cannot use this and make anything off of our projects. I'm gonna suggest that you either make them available for a certain price or remove that restriction.

It's nice and all for game creation tools like RPG Maker, because that is not much of a serious commercial tool, but C2 is for making $$$.

Anyway, just my two cents. It's not a big deal I just wanted to point that out, this is a different community.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:25 am

i understand what your saying about the license, they are completely free to use for commercial projects too i simply as for you to contact me before, maybe its not clear enough and i should change it, i also think itsmy mistake with the license its suppose to be (CC BY-SA 3.0) i bealive, i shall get this changed asap
B

Post » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:41 pm

@Fabzy, sounds good! Also, your first post's formatting is a little wonky. "[size=85]​grasslands"
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:49 am

Message: Fabzy is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Today iv worked on a variety of new hair styles, this will bring more variety to the sprites you will be able to create, also there is a collection of dragonall Z hair styles included

Check out my website for the full collection of resources
B

Post » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:22 am

Hello there just bumping this topic and a few updates to show.

-A new website design
-New hairs
-new sprites
-a few tweaks to existing tiles
-Items ADDED
-new area added with some resources from side projects and older work
B

Return to Tools and Resources