The sad truth of Construct 2

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:42 pm

[QUOTE=mail2elr] I have come to the sad conclusion that Construct2 is well suited for games but not for more serious applications. To my regret I have wasted my money on this program and are still seeking a real program for development in the educational environment wherein I specialize. So much for good marketing! Back to C#.

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but where exactly did it say in any of the Construct 2 HTML5 Game Making creation tool's marketing did it say it was an "app builder"? It doesn't. It's quite explicit. It's an HTML5 Game Creation Engine.
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:38 am

B

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:29 am

Konidias wrote:iOS does not support webGL. Which means throw any special effects or processor heavy operations right out the window. Everything else mostly supports webGL, but mobile devices just can't handle heavy HTML5 games. The same games that could run flawlessly in native mobile applications, slow to a crawl with HTML5.

im sorry to tell you , but you are far behind with the ios releases, ios 8 platform mobiles are webgl enabled , u need to buy new iPhone sorry, the old iPhones (5,4,3,2,A,B,C What ever doesn't support it yes ) ( i don't use any of those i have an galaxy notepad 2 and alot of android phones from old to new, i don't really need to develop for ios cause its hard to market in that sea of sharks i better place it on android market (Google rullz in my opinion and also android has more market places then ios ever will , a few examples ( the Gplaystore , the opera store, the FGL market , the .... what ever website u want to add it people will download it, nobody cares for iPhones that much anymore, purely just cause its to expensive and the only market for it is only for untrained and brain washed people that buys it and geobrakes it , not anymore i know cause of the icloud system, but nobody realy pays for the damn iTunes, its like 100k people that might buy Ur iPhone game there, compare that to 80% of population that has android devices just cause they are so freeeeeee and even if they have an iPhone they still have an android so... quit programming games for ios, its pointless .... not saying the pain u have to endure to publish something there, they are very picky, i made 1 text mistake they rejected my app for another week while i was doing marketing on it ..... money lost for nothing.... so "cheese and crackers...." i say just move on other things that works and are more accessible to most people ) sorry i dont really like ios platforms i think u figured it out by now.... dident wanted to offend no1 just i hate apple so coocky .... and in end its garbage over expensive with a new polish but still stinks
Do you have games and want to make money with them!? do you want more then pennis from ads you have in your games?! visit us today www.gcstudio.net and make money with your games!:)
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:36 am

@gamecorptm
You might want to check the post date a few posts back :D
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:51 am

oh dident checked.... my bad .... i just read ur post i dont really read what other people say
Do you have games and want to make money with them!? do you want more then pennis from ads you have in your games?! visit us today www.gcstudio.net and make money with your games!:)
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:01 am

When will Construct II bring there amazing software out of the HTML5 box. Will they?Have they plans?
B

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:15 am

@GaddMaster this topic has been beaten to death, and the answer is always "no". If you search through the forums, you'll find numerous posts by Ashley explaining the reasons for this.

Also, please check the date on topics before posting.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:22 am

Ok Cool Man. Can you jump onto my new post and maybe give me a few bits of your brain please sir

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=165306&p=999101#p999101
B

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:48 pm

GaddMaster wrote:Ok Cool Man. Can you jump onto my new post and maybe give me a few bits of your brain please sir

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=165306&p=999101#p999101

There's no need to advertise your topic, it just generates more off-topic posts.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General