The Sea King (Game Templates)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • The Sea King — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/the-sea-king-4179

<p>Construct 2 ? fishing game template capX</p><p>Earn money by catching the fish to buy new boats from the store. This method can easily be adapted following the same principle I used to create the store adding in items such as more game time, fishing rods etc.</p><p>I created 4 types of fish, 1 shark, 4 types of fishing boats. You start of with no money and a free basic fishing boat. </p><p>The template has water, lightning, rain, clock day and night effects. I created a mini tutorial of the game play playable from the menu screen, a boat shop, info page, a pause menu, a hiscore, a cash system and much more! </p><p>Catch the fish to earn more game time, points and cash! Watch out for the sharks and birds they love to eat fresh fish.</p><p>I created the art using Adobe Illustrator. The music is royalty free for commercial use.</p><p>Play the demo to see if this template is what your after, please don?t buy this if your using the demo version of Construct 2 it wont work due to the amount of events and functions used.</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about The Sea King

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)