The tutorials page

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • I would like to make a few suggestions to the tutorial page

1st - Separate it by language. I've seen some tutorials in other languages there, and this could become a mess in the future

2nd - Add a "report" button. Some tutorials seem really lazy and rushed, we users should be able to report them, like the forum posts. Or make it so the tutorials need to be approved be admins first

3rd - Separate by categories and/or difficulty

• Agreed especialy with the categories part.

Someone mentioned the idea of making the tutorial part looks more like the arcade, with featured tuts and "tops" of each category, and I like this idea too so just putting it again here ^^

• 2nd - Add a "report" button. Some tutorials seem really lazy and rushed, we users should be able to report them, like the forum posts. Or make it so the tutorials need to be approved be admins first

Just wanted to say that again. Checking the "newest tutorials" page and there's so much trash there

• Perhaps moderators could remove tutorials, too. I think the devs are probably enjoying a much-deserved weekend at the moment, which is why the junk from Maksvir is still there, and I haven't seen them or any of the mods today.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • All of these features are on the way this week :)

• Perhaps moderators could remove tutorials, too. I think the devs are probably enjoying a much-deserved weekend at the moment, which is why the junk from Maksvir is still there, and I haven't seen them or any of the mods today.

Oh so moderators don't deserve week ends.

I note it...

• Kyatric,

LOL, no, it's just that since:

(#mods + #devs) > #devs

It would increase the likelihood that someone who felt more "on duty" than off might wander through and square away a thing or two. ;)

I would never want to infringe on anyone's beauty sleep.

• Report tutorial/translation feature has now been implemented. At the bottom of the tutorial, above the Wiki-CC notice is a link.

• Tom Thanks Tom ^^

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)