The World is Ending - Kongregate C2 game

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Hello everybody!

I just posted my first C2 game on Kongregate a few moments ago.

Actually it's about a gift I made to my girlfriend last christmas.

It's a short story-based game about how I met her and how she makes me feel when we are together :)

That's the link of it:

kongregate.com/games/gdacas/the-world-is-ending

Woulb be awesome to hear from you.

I'm glad to accept critics and suggestions.

PS.: unfortunatly I'm not able to post the game at the Scirra Arcade because I use the EaseTween Plugin wich is not allowed.

Thanks! :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • liked the theme. loved the music.

i guess i'm just a sucker for a romantic narrative.

please don't be discouraged by dullards that tell you your game is not a game, simply because they have a very small minded definition of what a game is, or even can be.

• Hey harrio!

That's totally fine for me, I really am not discouraged by the comments. Actually I'm kinda motivated by them.

I understand the "frustation" of some players. It's such a simple narrative game that you don't really have much to do if not just click a few buttons and go with the story and enjoy it for what it is. I still think it is a game by concept, though.

The proposal of the game iself is very personal (as it was a christmas gift to my gf) - so I don't really think everydoby will get the idea as you do. Also it was not made to be a puzzle-based or a challenging experience at all. I needed to express my feelings and making this story-based game was the enjoyable way possible for me to accomplish that.

So I'm pretty happy that I could complete that and the fact that you liked means a lot, actually! :)

Thanks a lot for your comment!

• I wish i could leave some feedback, but i'll have to go fight sharks with a butter knife to recover my manliness.

I'd say it's a game. And a pretty nice one at that matter! I wouldn't mind playing some more short stories like that, hehe. And even when the controls were very simple, i found myself trying to rush things up to see what would happen next.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)