TibiaME Hops 1 Feedback

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • Hello,

I made this game at January 2014,and this is my first game,but i have upgrade it as well..

i need some feedback report about my game.

try my game here.

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/addicting-example-games/12273/tibiame-fans-tibiame-hops

Thanks

• I'm at work and probably shouldn't be playing games so I took a quick look and the one thing I noticed is that your character would sometimes show behind the clouds/objects. Unless you wanted that effect I would suggest making sure you set the Z orders when adding the new objects.

Other than that nice job!

• I'm at work and probably shouldn't be playing games so I took a quick look and the one thing I noticed is that your character would sometimes show behind the clouds/objects. Unless you wanted that effect I would suggest making sure you set the Z orders when adding the new objects.

Other than that nice job!

Thanks man ,how could i set the Z orders when adding the new objects?

• Seems like everything works find, It reminds me of a mobile game i played. I would recommend trying to add some new elements to spice it up a bit.

• ZeroBelow new element? like what?

• idk, maybe make it where your speed increases the more coins you get. Or maybe you could add power ups that let you jump higher or destroy enemies/objects in your way. Maybe you could add enemies, platforms that are destroyed after you jump on them, platforms the make you jump higher or lower. You want to make it where the player wants to play your game and make it feel like the accomplish something.

i'll leave the rest for you to come up with.

• idk, maybe make it where your speed increases the more coins you get. Or maybe you could add power ups that let you jump higher or destroy enemies/objects in your way. Maybe you could add enemies, platforms that are destroyed after you jump on them, platforms the make you jump higher or lower. You want to make it where the player wants to play your game and make it feel like the accomplish something.

i'll leave the rest for you to come up with.

okay,nice idea but i dont know how to make it random and it will appear at the land.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ZeroBelow new element? like what?

Cool, works very smoothly and feels nice to play!!!

New elements could be things like:

Powerups: for example - Boost, could launch player at high speed.

Obstacles: have enemies that the player has to avoid.

Dissolving platforms: platforms that the player needs to avoid, because they will crumble.

I also think that the clouds should be behind the platforms. At the moment the platforms are hidden sometimes by the clouds which is a little confusing to gameplay.

• > I'm at work and probably shouldn't be playing games so I took a quick look and the one thing I noticed is that your character would sometimes show behind the clouds/objects. Unless you wanted that effect I would suggest making sure you set the Z orders when adding the new objects.

>

> Other than that nice job!

>

Thanks man ,how could i set the Z orders when adding the new objects?

Depends, when creating or adding the objects set the background objects to the bottom of the Z order or you can just set the Player object to the top of the Z order.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)