Tilemap multi-tile-pickup bug / crash

Bugs will be moved here once resolved.

Post » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:36 am

Thank you! that saved me another hour or two thinking about why im too dumb to figure out how it works :D
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:37 pm

<rant>

This is still broken. It doesn't crash, but the feature is worthless atm. No offense to ashley, but I don't see how he can make such an amazing program pretty much by himself and then flunk at making such a rudimentary but completely necessary feature. Lets be honest, this isn't a hard problem to be solved. At all. I could have solved this in middle school.

But I am pretty sure it comes down to priority... But for Pete's banana flipp'n sake, it can't take that long to add this feature, to add it right, and do so in half a years time. It should have been included in the get go. It already has similar but less useful features (like selecting multiple tiles from the tile selector).

closed bugs. Rubbish.

</rant>
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:48 pm

I recommend using Tiled instead of C2's own tilemap tool to draw the tilemaps. The shortcuts are almost the same (x to flip tiles, etc) and the only big change is that the right mouse button selects a bunch of tiles and to erase them you have to press E to select the eraser tool.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:56 am

ruskul wrote:<rant>

This is still broken. It doesn't crash, but the feature is worthless atm. No offense to ashley, but I don't see how he can make such an amazing program pretty much by himself and then flunk at making such a rudimentary but completely necessary feature. Lets be honest, this isn't a hard problem to be solved. At all. I could have solved this in middle school.

But I am pretty sure it comes down to priority... But for Pete's banana flipp'n sake, it can't take that long to add this feature, to add it right, and do so in half a years time. It should have been included in the get go. It already has similar but less useful features (like selecting multiple tiles from the tile selector).

closed bugs. Rubbish.

</rant>

Pointless posting in the closed bug section.

Create a new bug report - as I suggested in your other thread - and it will then be actioned.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Closed bugs