Tinydudes - The Stolen Candy

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sun May 26, 2013 6:33 pm

Hi All,
I've just finished my first Construct 2 Game, Tinydudes - The Stolen Candy. I've published it on App Store and Google Play.

Technologies used:
- Construct 2
- Clay.io (construct 2 plugin for highscores, achievements and cloud data storage)
- Cocoonjs (android and iOS compilation)

if anyone would take a minute to give some feedback/advice or just say hi that would be very much appreciated, thanks! :)

Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you with anything.
----------------------------------------

Teaser/Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXxiNKqZH6k

App Store:
https://itunes.apple.com/se/app/tinydudes-the-stolen-candy/id648369193?mt=8

Google Play:
Full:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.onemuppet.tinydudes
Light:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.onemuppet.tinydudesfree

B
S
G

Post » Sun May 26, 2013 6:51 pm

@OneMuppet
really like the look of the game, I watched it on youtube a few time now.. graphics / art style are well done.. good luck with it
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 26, 2013 8:20 pm

@mineet thank you! It makes me really happy that someone else likes my work! :)
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 27, 2013 3:27 am

It looks very good! Reminds me of this other game on the App Store now called "Fun run"
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 27, 2013 6:57 am

@Rory Thank you! BTW, "My Irrational Fear of Unicorns" must be one of the best titles for a game ever!
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 27, 2013 11:14 am

Haha, our next one is pretty good too.
"Go Go Monkey Squad"
And thank you!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:23 am

I just downloaded to my iPad.

Nice game,
Nice art,
Nice design

This game is really pretty good and shows off what C2 is capable of.producermark112013-10-15 01:25:39
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:29 pm

@producermark11 Thank you!! It always makes me really happy when anyone appreciate my work!! All that time spent making a game just feels like it's worth it whenever anyone says they like it :)
(I sent you a message via youtube as well.)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:18 am

@OneMuppet

In my honest opinion I believe this game deserves more recognition since you did a well job creating an angry birds clone, it's definitely not an easy task to do. Your mechanics are solid but I think the one thing that kinda turns me off from the game is the art, it's not horrible but with a nice form of shadowing and colour (something similar to Mortar Melon or Angry Birds) you could have a really popular game. Hopefully you don't take the last comment offensive because I mainly meant it as constructive criticism.

P.S. My art sucks, I can admit it since I always dream of having a full time artist, one that can draw something impressive, something similar to the artwork from mortar melon.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:02 am

@retrodude Thank you! :) Yeah it's hard to be the a one man army, and I realize that if I ever want to succeed I need people to work with. It has however been a great learning journey creating the two first construct two games and getting them published (but, as you know, Mr Poo McFarts Poo And Fart Adventures, has a bit trouble getting in to the app store). I've learned a lot regarding game development, marketing, construct 2, as well as how to draw. Looking back at the past two years my artwork has progressed a lot but I am well aware that I am lacking in that area. The thing about game development is that the game gets soooo much better when you have people that are able to focus at a smaller area instead of one guy trying to do it all. My next goal is to create a game together with someone else. A dedicated designer would be awesome to work with, as well as another developer to help get those extra hours into the game.

Thanks again for recognizing the game! :)
B
S
G

Next

Return to Completed Creations