Titanium Mobile SDK

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:07 am

[quote]The debate is overyou can have it all. The Titanium Mobile SDK leverages over 5,000 device and mobile operating system APIs to create native applications that perform and behave just like they were written in Objective-C (iPhone and iPad) or Java (Android phone and tablets). In addition, you can reach billions of other devices by deploying to the mobile web or create rich hybrid apps that leverage the best of both worlds. The Titanium Mobile SDK empowers you to choose the right way to reach your end users.[/quote]

I'm not into that mobile games developing yet, but someone may find that useful.

Titanium Mobile SDK
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:12 am

I think I tried it out and didn't find anything that made it better than PhoneGap.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:32 am

Titanium isn't, in fact, compiling your JS code to native. What they have is a set of native object, and a JS lib calling those objects. So, in the end, you have a native runtime, with an interpreted layer on top (abit like the old Visual Baisc days, for those who used that ;)).
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General